• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

I passed the 100k a couple of months back.

Scared me at first, but then after all the recent work I've had done the car is better than it ever has been so I now don't GAF.

Fantastic thread fella!

I'll be looking to take my standard EP3 on-track this year as I have with previous cars, I've got a limited budget to spend on track preparations. Bearing in mind that I'm used to trackdays, what would you recommend with a few hundred quid to spare? I've already upgraded to DS2500 pads with braided hoses and I'll be purchasing decent tyres soon, what else do you suggest? FRSU or go straight for coilovers taking into consideration that the car is my daily driver?

Fantastic thread fella!

I'll be looking to take my standard EP3 on-track this year as I have with previous cars, I've got a limited budget to spend on track preparations. Bearing in mind that I'm used to trackdays, what would you recommend with a few hundred quid to spare? I've already upgraded to DS2500 pads with braided hoses and I'll be purchasing decent tyres soon, what else do you suggest? FRSU or go straight for coilovers taking into consideration that the car is my daily driver?

Ive replied to your other thread :cool:

great build stunning car. :)

Nearly a year now sweetcheeks and no update, losing the bug ???

Just having some time out for various reasons. As for the car is pretty much where I want it to be. Without breaking the gearbox open and changing final drives etc there really isnt much more to do. It also doesnt get driven much anymore either with myself and Si lift sharing to work. So ive gone from about 20k miles a year down to about 1k :lol:

This is a really nice EP3 and the whole thread is a great read too! I don't think I'll ever be able to get mine to this standard, but great work! :D

Its been a while since I updated :( nothing major to report unfortunately but it has recently been for its service and MOT, which is passed with flying colours and no advisories :cool:.

and then this happened last week :twisted::
100k.jpg

Still got another 50k to go until the Engine has fully worn in :cool:

My first time seeing the thread.

I like your car mate. Really head turner.

Now I'm tempted to get the dre shift light. :)

You haven't posted on here for a while, car still sweet?

Still going strong :) hasnt been out the garage much at all this year though due to various reasons.

It had its MOT last month and passed with no problems, only issue is the Nitron at the rear is knocking slightly so is going back to them for an overhaul. They are also going to soften them up for me to make it more drivable.

Discs and pads were replaced, caused Richy at PA a bit of an issue as there isnt a disc which actually fits so they had to be milled. All sorted now though so they should be good for another 2 years, probably more with the lack of mileage im doing.

Nice read pretty much what I want to do with mine and keep it in the garage only really use it for trackdays

Back