• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

I don't know what that means, but I'm glad you're uber happy and I'm sure it's a beast!

Means my wheels are pointing funny directions :lol:

They are some aggressive settings Lottie, looks awesome:cool::twisted:

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Nitrons when you've got a few miles done on t hem:D

Of course, Tom said the kit was spot on and the build quality fantastic, also have the benefit of it they need to have anything done to them its a UK company.

Hey, I saw this car at TGM a couple of Fridays back and must say that this is a stunning example - although she was dirty at the time :p love the bonnet/and number plates: novel :cool:

Having read this thread last evening - this is a great build you got going on!

Great work!

It was cleaned just before it went down, will have to give it a clean before Rockingham next weekend.

Nice scaffolding! :p ;)

Thanks, its dual purpose, keeps the rear end solid and can also be used to help decorate the house if required :lol:

Anyway here are the pics taken today:

Fronts...

Suspension1.jpg

Suspension4.jpg

Suspension3.jpg

Suspension6.jpg

Suspension7.jpg

Suspension5.jpg

Rears...

Suspension2.jpg

Suspension8.jpg

Suspension9.jpg

Looking good there Lottie.
I bet you can't wait for Rockingham this comming sat.

See ya there.

Was behind you tonight Lottie until you turned off towards Bartlow. Those Tie Straps are very distracting I kept getting blinded by my own headlights :lol::lol:

Car looks fantastic and yes it was me in the silver Dagenham Dustbin pipping and flashing his hazards at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was behind you tonight Lottie until you turned off the towards Bartlow. Those Tie Straps are very distracting I kept getting blinded by my own headlights :lol::lol:

Car looks fantastic and yes it was me in the silver Dagenham Dustbin pipping and flashing his hazards at you.

Spotted at last :D ...sorry wasnt very awake, was just returning from a trackday at Rockingham, super tired and soaked through :lol:

Oh and sorry for blinding you :twisted:

Spotted at last :D ...sorry wasnt very awake, was just returning from a trackday at Rockingham, super tired and soaked through :lol:

Oh and sorry for blinding you :twisted:
Rockingham is a fantastic spectactor circuit. Glad you had fun driving it. Seen you a few times just look out for a Silver new shape Mondeo wanting to do above the Tonne all the time ;)

A lovely xmas pressie from Si, should make trackday footage a little more interesting 8)

Bulletcam.jpg

Toys - Yey !
Get out there and do some testing to see what the quality is like. :D.
Looks good piece of kit.

Indeed that does look like alot of fun to play with :D
Quite a specific present though hehe is it something you asked for or a suprise track day aid?

Toys - Yey !
Get out there and do some testing to see what the quality is like. :D.
Looks good piece of kit.

Just ordered a kit so it can be connected to the car battery, otherwise each camera requires 8 AA batteries :eek:

Indeed that does look like alot of fun to play with :D
Quite a specific present though hehe is it something you asked for or a suprise track day aid?

No didnt ask for it, I have a normal camera for trackdays but this is the ultimate :cool:. The normal camera can only be positioned on the rear head rests and you end up getting a load of rear view mirror in the shot. Hopefully with these we can do something a bit more entertaining :D

8 AA's each?! Healthy appetite! haha
But I'm pretty sure that the possibilities will be endless with that kit and the footage should look awesome, have fun getting the perfect angles set up :)

omg this car is so nice ! where you get them Hondas On Track stickers from as ill be going on track in march

Back