• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Right, got woken up early by the little-un this morning, skies were clear so decided to get on with fitting the GP kit.

I'm not doing a how-to because the instructions are pretty comprehensive, but I will scan the instructions tonight and put them in a thread on the How-To section.

Anyhow this is the result.

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

and this is how I looked afterwards! :lol:

Sdc12176.jpg

Took me 2 1/2 hours taking my time.

Looks great John, makes the front way more aggressive, and the rear seems to gain a bit more definition. Very nice mate :cool: BTW, liking the Eat, Sleep, Honda sticky in the rear window :D

Looks good but the mud flaps still look gash, I take my FN2 off road regularly and don't see the need for them.

Looks good but the mud flaps still look gash, I take my FN2 off road regularly and don't see the need for them.

Aye that has been mentioned elsewhere to be honest.

I had the back ones off today when fitting the rear splitter and it just didn't look right without them. I think I'm just used to them.

It's on the list for the future to get them colour coded. I'll stick up a pic of an Alabaster Silver one with coded flaps later when I'm back at home. ;)

Aye that has been mentioned elsewhere to be honest.

I had the back ones off today when fitting the rear splitter and it just didn't look right without them. I think I'm just used to them.

It's on the list for the future to get them colour coded. I'll stick up a pic of an Alabaster Silver one with coded flaps later when I'm back at home. ;)

Not really been able to find any good quality pictures of this chap's car, but these are the best I can find of the body coloured flaps. :eek:

Excuse the alloys, each to their own and all.

user30694_pic7047_1308936587.jpg

user30694_pic6894_1306513524.jpg

Not really been able to find any good quality pictures of this chap's car, but these are the best I can find of the body coloured flaps. :eek:

They still looks pants, even more so with such a poor colour match. Just get rid of them John.

Caliper paint arrived today.

Blue, black and red, it might look good, it might look gash. Will probably find out next weekend.

Back