• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Don't even want to know what those two cost you :lol:

The splitters?

http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-civic-typer-grand-prix-pack-all-colours-p-474.html

Worth noting, plus VAT. Saved roughly 2 hours labour fitting them myself so that felt good.

Right, I'm prepared to be flamed, I'm crap with photoshop but this is what I think the painted caliper will look like.

SDC12365-1.jpg

If it looks too busy on the car I can always sand the lettering down back to the silver of the caliper.

The blue will look good John, just not sure about the lettering, but as you say, if it looks OTT then you can allways take that part back to silver.:cool:

Another little thing John, EP3 grille badge..... imo either replace with the correct one or get rid all together. It's the little details that make the most difference. ;)

Another little thing John, EP3 grille badge..... imo either replace with the correct one or get rid all together. It's the little details that make the most difference. ;)

Funny you should mention that. The Red H badge has a stone chip on it, and I'm not taking the grill off twice to fit them. So when the H badge gets replaced, hopefully at the weekend, a shiny new correct shape "Type R" will be going on. ;)

I wasn't going to say anything and see if anyone noticed the right one was on. :lol:

Funny you should mention that. The Red H badge has a stone chip on it, and I'm not taking the grill off twice to fit them. So when the H badge gets replaced, hopefully at the weekend, a shiny new correct shape "Type R" will be going on. ;)

I wasn't going to say anything and see if anyone noticed the right one was on. :lol:

Just make sure you put it on in the correct position, most I've seen are in wrong place.... :?

I kinda like the calipers, but as you said it could look a bit busy once the wheel is back on etc. Only one way to find out anyway.

GP pack looks wicked also, such an improvement over standard. Looking forward to seeing the SC kit on.

Last edited by a moderator:
So due to having more pressing things on like wanting to get a stogie on the go and the nipper demanding all my other time, painting the calipers will have to wait until next weekend.

In other news, bought a blue Mugen oil cap for the lolz. Probably faux Mugen, but it will do for JAE as a spare.

Bought on a whim, second hand bargain, as said probably fake.

Sdc12199.jpg

Tidy.

Silver and Blue Colorway, cars gonna look cool John :cool: Metallic Blue Rims should be next :lol:

John, of all your mods, what are your top 3?

In this order:
1. Fast road setup and Eibach progressive springs
2. Hondata Flashpro
3. HKS Racing Suction Kit

I've not had it fitted yet but from what I've been told, the Wavetrac would go in at #2.

You rate the FRS that highly? Interesting.

I rate it that highly on the EP3 and the FN2. If you could only ever do one mod, that would be it.

DS2500s, braided lines and RBF600 almost, almost made it on the list.

I'm going to see a 57 FN2 tomorrow in deep bronze pearl, your the second person that has told me the FRS is a must.

I'm going to see a 57 FN2 tomorrow in deep bronze pearl, your the second person that has told me the FRS is a must.

Very nice colour that. I almost bought SkeletonOps' but didn't feel right lumbering him with my old EP3.

It is silly how much difference the FRSU makes.

So, a box arrived at TDi-North on Thursday from TTS containing my Rotrex! :twisted:

Booked in before the end of the month for three days to get the Rotrex on, Wavetrac and stage 2 clutch fitted (fingers, knees and toes crossed the Wavetrac turns up) and then being mapped.
:D/
VTECSMILEY.gif

Back