• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

I guess at least now they know mapping is required for either system and they can warn future customers.

All clean again after Croft.

IMAG0026.jpg

:D

Yeah, a bit. The car makes more sense on track and it did what I wanted it to in that I use the car for more than just pootling to work and back.

You need these little adventures with a car to grow attached to it.

It seemed to go well on track mate, I was there for a coupe of hours, might of been the quietest Honda there though lol. I have a couple of Pics of the car across the start finish line if you want them, only done on an S7 but yours if you want.

It seemed to go well on track mate, I was there for a coupe of hours, might of been the quietest Honda there though lol. I have a couple of Pics of the car across the start finish line if you want them, only done on an S7 but yours if you want.

I thought I recognised the car parked up but couldn't put the name to the car on the day! I need to get some TRO "Spotted" cards made up or something! :lol:

It is predominantly used as a commuter, I've been there and done that with loud cars, but hopefully it sounded a little better than stock! :oops: :lol:

Yes please if you could on the pics. If you want to email them, then [email protected] is as good as any, cheers!

Speaking of pics, are there any up on the HOT/LOT forums from Croft?

I've been searching for pro photographers who where there during the day. Michael took my email address and said he would email some over and I'm sure he asked you too, but I've not seen them yet.

I'll have a gander on HOT and LOT.

Service today and then I'm getting the two Michelin PSSs that have arrived put on the rear.

Pics of the tyres later no doubt.

I'll be interested to see those dude was thinking of some for the Megane as the cup 2's are wearing out already! (8k)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cup 2s were £223 in the size I wanted. No way I was going to be hitting just shy of £1k on tyres!

Service done. Technician commented on how clean it was underneath etc.

New tyres put on the rear, fitted at the dealer too no less.

Old Continental Sport Contact 6 (235/35R19) rim protection:

IMAG0049.jpg

Michelin Pilot Super Sport (245/35R19) rim protection:

IMAG0048.jpg

Continental stretch look:

IMAG0050.jpg

Much squarer Michelins:

IMAG0051.jpg

Very happy with them, exactly what I was after.

They're fitted on the rear so I'm not going to claim they add feel or anything yet. I'll wait until I replace the fronts in a month or so until I pass comment.

This shows more what I mean with the tyres.

Look at the bottom where they contact the drive.

You can hardly see any sidewall on the Continentals, they almost look like you have a flat:

IMAG0052.jpg

Plenty of sidewall with the Michelins:

IMAG0053.jpg

:)

Oh and it was the A and B2 service I had as the service light was on and it is nearly 1 year old.

Those look so much better Loxy. Did wonder if Honda put the wrong size tyres to start with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get some vids today. I'll start with the worst first.

This was actually the second vid I took, but is definitely the worst. Taken on a Samsung ES55 POS point and click that seems to have more in common with a potato than with a camera. Anyway, massively over modulated the mic which basically defeats the objective of the video. Sound = ruined.

[video=youtube;sRwmNZimHn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRwmNZimHn0[/video]

The next video is what was taken first. Mrs did a stand up job of filming to be fair, but traffic round what should be a quiet section of office real estate in Preston and associated unwanted noise and obstruction from that, wind noise and not being able to give it the full right foot treatment hampered the effort. It only got worse after the vid so I gave up and went to Subway. :lol:

[video=youtube;bPcWuN4AJaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcWuN4AJaE[/video]
(The YouTube pixelator doesn't like panning much)

Must try harder I think. I don't know how, but I'll think of something.

Oh and I have seen the local chap with the new Nitrous Blue RS twice while out today. He won't even look at me. He is either a tw@ or there is some green eyed monster action going on... :lol:

Love the sound in the roll on video.

Mr Focus RS will definitely just be jealous having realised the massive mistake he made buying ford over Honda

Back