• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

Nice work Mike. If and when I manage to get my 5, I'll go for the offset square plater Tone's done - It captures the front end point nicely.. :)

I did think to stick it to one side, haven't had it resprayed yet though so this really is only temporary. IDEALLY, no plate = win.

Looks alot nicer that Mike.

I think it might look better off to the side rather in middle, when you get the front sprayed, post pics of both in middle and to the side and let us decide for you :lol:

Like your sig?

On a side note, I've had the okay to go KRPO by the missus, all she wants in return is a gym membership?!?!?

Maseeeeeeeeeeeee, where areeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

f134c144.jpg

ab9d1406.jpg

c6415f2e.jpg

89c43260.jpg

b7376f15.jpg

dfb6a3a9.jpg

04c8ec02.jpg

ee191898.jpg

222e5aee.jpg

8c235b45.jpg

c01d4ee1.jpg

Latest pics, she's going up for sale this weekend, too impractical for my needs.

If I had the money and insurance wasn't so crippling I would seriously consider this. Lovely looking DC5.

Sorry to hear that.
Although I did a quick insurance search, cheapest is £2,638.98. You can keep it cheers :lol:

Back