• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

I said to the missus last night, If I don't sell it, I'm modifying it.

"That's fine, what you doing then?" :twisted:

I said something similar to Mrs Danga, she said "I dont give a fcuk what you do. Just buy me my kitchen" :lol:

Just speaking to the missus, no second hand products allowed, ROFL.

Mugen twinloop £812
Gruppe M £688

What's delivery charge usually from Touge??

Mugen manifold including sports cat for sale on ctro £400.. Buy! That's £1600 off the list price!

Yeah man. I agree. Something special about DC5's - they seem to attract the attention and approval of all other road users somehow. Not that it would make a difference to me if it didn't - one can't help but feel on-lookers gazing at the car though; either trying to understand what it is (if they don't know), or "wow, an Integra" (if they do know), get the odd nod of approval from drivers of other precious metal putting out loads more power... Anything considered "scene" automatically recognise it... like Silvia's and Skylines, there's a few round my way - most wave, stop and comment in traff, that sort of thing.. it's weird.

Haha, not going that far yet, in this order.

CAF
Catback
Rear lip
Ce28ns

We have plenty to buy for new baby yet, once that's sorted, I'm going for it, decided now.

DC5 Twinloop for sale on CTRO also. Doesn't look mint though.

Some rare shizzle on CTRO.

That Mugen mani would probably stop my Twinloop clunking..... £400. I might sell my RSR back box and buy that mani, although it's cheap and "sold as seen" comment is putting me off. It might be f*cked???

It don't look great, and that's the matey's pics who he got it off - though IIRC it ain't been fitted. Good price - suprised it it'll pass an MOT though.

Yeah man. I agree. Something special about DC5's - they seem to attract the attention and approval of all other road users somehow. Not that it would make a difference to me if it didn't - one can't help but feel on-lookers gazing at the car though; either trying to understand what it is (if they don't know), or "wow, an Integra" (if they do know), get the odd nod of approval from drivers of other precious metal putting out loads more power... Anything considered "scene" automatically recognise it... like Silvia's and Skylines, there's a few round my way - most wave, stop and comment in traff, that sort of thing.. it's weird.

On the way to Nurburgring and Spa in April. Meeting Harv on the motorway services then following him down the road, both Stu and me were saying how awesome the DC5 looks on the road, in the early morning dawn, lights lit. Just purposeful.

Gruppe M £688
Mugen Cat back £812
Mugen Rear lip £454
Mugen Side skirts £524
CE28n's £270 each

All prices from Touge.
8)

Add the delivery and import Tax.

CE28N's are £650 each... I just spoke to my mate about a quote on them... they are definitely circa £650 each.

Delivery will be killer on the Aero (sideskirts & rear-lip) due to the dimension of the boxes - i'll tell you what the prices actually are.

Mugen Skirts £800
Mugen Rear £750
CE28N's - £2,800
Twin-Loop £1,300
GruppeM £900

Last edited by a moderator:
It don't look great, and that's the matey's pics who he got it off - though IIRC it ain't been fitted. Good price - suprised it it'll pass an MOT though.

I don't think it looks bad. Just the usual discolour and he hasn't fitted so that's what it will look like.

I've sent him a million questions and I will send him a million more before I even consider commiting. But a full Mugen system would be awesome.

MOT, pfffft. That donesn't worry me ;)

Mike, buying new will be mega. But when you sell up, expect to cry at money lost :lol:

Yeah... Full Mugen system would be great - I don't know... the discolouration's not a problem... the 4-2 looked great, it was the CAT section I was a bit :? - the pictures were shod though.

All about "that" MOT tester FTW. I've never made use of my one hopefully on the DC5 I will :twisted: Set-up for purpose rather than slammage FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, selling up isn't an option if I commit to modding, will eventually be stripped out, caged up, trailered track car only. :twisted::twisted:

I know the seller that mani is fine. Tbh it was the first jock I had a hassle free transaction with (mugen braces)

I'd be buying it if I did not already have a manifold.

I know the seller that mani is fine. Tbh it was the first jock I had a hassle free transaction with (mugen braces)

I'd be buying it if I did not already have a manifold.

He's a Scot is he? This +1's it in my books.

Yeah... Full Mugen system would be great - I don't know... the discolouration's not a problem... the 4-2 looked great, it was the CAT section I was a bit :? - the pictures were shod though.

All about "that" MOT tester FTW. I've never made use of my one hopefully on the DC5 I will :twisted: Set-up for purpose rather than slammage FTW.

Just the pictures Sun. I asked him about it and he said in thread he's getting new pictures at least :)

Back