• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m2-dolphin tail back box anyone seen/bought this ?

Thinking about replacing my oem back box for something a little different UN sure how this would look on the car , there trying to copy toda dolphin tail I think

I'm all for that *** cos I'm not willing to pay £1000 ! I know for out and out gains you get what you pay for , but I just want it to look/sound the part. I would be connecting it to my supersprint unsilenced b pipe what you think ? Just not sure with having a single pipe and how it points down

I'm not a fan of the Dolphin Pipe at all, I think they look shiz. As for knock off exhausts, they're cheap for a reason.

I want to replace my oem back box because the black paint is flaking of and I don't like the fact that there are pipes inside pipes on the back box if you know what I.mean ? I like the twin exhaust *** is there anyones that look oem but don't have the pipes inside

You pay for R&D + build quality

As I said in another thread, cheap is cheap for a reason

Piper do one that looks oem or there is Fujitsubo but the later is £££. You could go down the custom route then you'll be able to choose your tailpipe design. I have a custom catback on mine with oem look.

Back