• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m2 motorsports cat back exhaust anyone got it ?

[video=youtube;MGmC3jKe2RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGmC3jKe2RM[/video]

Sorry for the time that it takes me to come back round the corner lol!

You can hear it from miles away! Awesome.

Thanks for the vid Azazl!

I like that noise, I bet it pops a burbles like crazy on the overrun. I can't wait until mine gets here, should be tuesday or wednesday. I'll be filming a proper car video over the next few weeks, mostly on my gopro, but I've got a decent external mic to capture all the noisy goodness. So glad I'll have this exhaust for it!

Have you made yourself jump from fright when it barks yet? I used to do that all the time in my mgb....

HOLY FUNK WHAT WAS THA.......oh, it was me......

Can someone post a vid of the exhaust with the silenced mid pipe please? I wanna know how much difference it makes with it on. I am getting used to the loudness of mine now :)

I got mine on this morning! Unfortunately, as I was underneath the car wrestling with removing those b*****d little rubber exhaust hangers, my girlfriend came running out with my phone, it was work asking if I could be there in 50 minutes.....Uh....sure I can, may need a quick shower first....

So one speed fitment later I was off to work in the loudest car I've ever owned. Holy cacophony Batman.

It sounds pretty cool, but it'll take some getting used to. I'll definately be putting the bung in before leaving for work at 4:30am tomorrow, it's proper loud on cold starts.

Yea the cold starts are loud but it only takes a mile or so for the drone to become better sounding. I havnt bothered with the bung since the first day, i proper like the full sound now :). Yes those rubber bungs are a pain in the bum, fairly liquid sorted mine out with some added Lithium Grease :).

Drive by vid Jim?

Hi Guys,
Been trying to look where to post and this looks like the right place apologise if not! I am needing a new Cat to back system for my ep3 as the thing fell off this morning (roted to S**T) looking at this new M2 Jap style system from JAPSHOP.CO.UK, Any one got any info on this system or even better has anyone got one? think they are relatively new but they look pretty good, also is jap shop a registered trader on here as they offer discounts for the type r forums ?
thanks

Do you have a link to the exact exhaust you are talking about mate? As far as the discount goes, just ask em :)

Just in case anyone would like to know. I now realise why mine was so loud. The upward curve on the exhaust was touching the chassis and this in turn was vibrating the hell out of the car and not making for a nice sound. Now this is sorted and the car sounds much better inside and out :)

They does sit pretty close to the underside, I had a moment of 'ehh, what?' while fitting mine. It took a little bit of fettling but I think mine fitted ok, I'll go have a look underneath today, you've gotme paraniod now!

Did you take a look Jim? Everything ok?

Had a wee look the other day, it all seems to be fine. Can't get under the car right now as the ground hasn't dried out for a week!

Jimbo just out of curiosity, how long did yours take to come home?

Mine arrived really quickly, I ordered it off ebay and it was at my house 2 days later. I guess it depends on who you order it from. Also, it will take an extra day for you, as the mail comes up from east midlands to inverness on one of our flights, then goes to the sorting office, then goes back to the airport, then up to orkney on a Benair flight....

Well i ordered mine on Tuesday and it was dispatched the same day, so fingers crossed it arrives the day :D

Back