• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m2 silenced back pipe

Fitted my M2 silenced centre section this evening. Fitted brilliantly. Great quality on the welding and the pipe work itself.

Yes, it's a bit louder but not OTT. Sounds great going through the Rev range and doesn't drone at all on the motorway at 70mph. It's a good balance I think, louder than stock but nowhere near the noise you get from an unsilenced centre section. It definitely feels less flat between 2-4.5k and the car feels more responsive. It's not a night and day difference but it's noticeable.

For those interested in this exhaust it comes in two pieces. You get all three nuts and bolts and a gasket for the cat end and two nuts and bolts and a gasket to connect the two pieces together. You will need to either re-use or buy a new fire-ring and the two springs and bolts to connect it to the backbox.

well got mine fitted and it looks very oem with the tail pipes etc. How ever I think its too loud. must be getting old. Going to give it a few weeks to see If my mind changes but I've a funny feeling it will need to come off and be sold on.

any one got an eom system in good condition lol.

well got mine fitted and it looks very oem with the tail pipes etc. How ever I think its too loud. must be getting old. Going to give it a few weeks to see If my mind changes but I've a funny feeling it will need to come off and be sold on.

any one got an eom system in good condition lol.

I have OEM system fitted that's in great condition that I might consider doing a part exchange with you (obviously cash your way)
Where are you based?

just seen a graph on the M2 Motorsport website, very interesting regarding the power of these things compared with mega bucks systems ???

Hi Octopus, does the M2 hang any lower than OEM? Any clearance issues at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back