• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Manifold/header options & sports cats

What header/manifold should I use to connect with my Legalis R? (EP3)

Got a headache deciding :confused:

Eventually with Kpro, Would the difference between header + sports cat Vs race header be that noticeable ?

Last question :lol: What cpsi is the standard CAT? I have seen sports CAT's differ from HJS's 200 to Random Tech's 300 cpsi

No Hassle

Mugen Header with Sports CAT
Maximworks Header with Sports CAT
Supersprint Header with Sports CAT
DC Shorty with Sports CAT
Comptech Shorty with Sports CAT
Megan Header with Sports CAT
DC5 Header & 2-1 + CAT
Spoon 4-2 Header & DC5 2-1 + CAT

Yearly Change for MOT or find a Corrupt Garage

DC Shorty with DE-CAT pipe, change to original CAT
Comptech Shorty with DE-CAT, as above
Megan Header with DE-CAT, as above
Spoon 4-2 + 2-1 Header, change to 2-1 CAT from DC5 for MOT
DC Sports 4-2-1 Race Manifold, lots of hassle removing for MOT?
Comptech Race, as above
Toda, as above
Spoon 4-1, as above
Jackson Racing, as above
Buddyclub, as above
T1R Race Header

Have I missed any other options?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pictures just for fun...

No Hassle

Mugen -

Supersprint-

Comptech Shorty-

Megan Shorty

Yearly Change for MOT or find a Corrupt Garage

Spoon 4-2 & 2-1

DC Sports 4-2-1

Toda

Buddyclub

T1R

My old DC5 ran a MaximWorks Manifold with Sports Cat & Amuse system.
Passed MOT on emmissions.

Worth a look?

Where did you get it from?. Done a search got back v little info, a few oz perfromance shops seem to carry stock.

Is this the header Harvey is getting ?

Is was on the car when I bought it tbh.

Try contacting Stevie @ Unit 8, he might be able to help.
If not Miquel @ NewEra should be able to.

Out of the above options, what will you consider now ?

Toda is proven to be the daddy so in theory I should go for that, although I like being different so I am therefore thinking about a Buddyclub manifold. Im getting a price from Unit 8 as we speak.

Thanks for the info. At this price, how do you think it compares to the Mugen version ?

I heard that they are built and welded by the same company, though don't quote me on that. The Mugen mani is relatively new here as well I though?

MilanoChris - as per the thread in trader section, did ImpulseD2 supply you with the manifold in the end?

It looks a very nice piece of kit and appeals to me due to having a sports CAT.

Only heard of one person using the Mugen Header (with JRSC) and it's very hard to find reports of people running sports cats. Only full race headers :rolleyes: :twisted:

^^ For some reason I thought you had a dc manifold kicking about just waiting to be fitted :confused:

EDIT - Harvey that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do a cracking deal on the Supersprint manifold and sports cat. I have both in stock :)

Ok heres the deal with the Supersprint manifold and high flow cat.

The RRP is £1200 odd but I can sell you this particular one for £450.

The reason I can do it so cheap is because CPL have tested this on their car about a year-18 months ago. Once the test was done it came back to me and its been sitting on the shelf ever since.

Funky Remix you showed interest in it first. Its yours if you want? If not then Harvey would you want it?

Back