• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Manifold/header options & sports cats

Please pm or post this deal as I may be interested ;) Do you know anyone running this system ?

I work for the UK importer of Supersprint and we have sold 32 manifolds and only 5 sports cats. All other manifolds were sold with the straight cat replacement.

iv got the buddyclub got it from unit 8 easy enough to fit and its going to a dodgy vauxhall garage for a mot lol

when it got mapped at tdi the bloke said usually hes not impressd by the gains but this time it was impressive. i would have went for the toda but i was aiming for a full on BC theme thing but iv give up now

Smeg, at £450 delivered ;) I'd say I was interested but just have a few questions...

If its 18 months old, what condition is it in?, was it fitted with engine mounts/etd? What did CPL think if it ? Why have you not sold it sooner?! Will it fit a Legalis R and include everything I need?, do I need a JDM front anti roll bar?

Finally :lol: , how much extra for the cat replacement pipe ?

Cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add another variety, a different SSR design, getting rave reviews in the states.

sixsigma_race_header_dc5.jpg

Just under $1000 excluding tax and shipping.

And some prices from Dragon2modz (all inclusive of VAT)

Spoon Sports 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold = List Price : £732.33 each. Discount Price : £711.69 each.

Toda Racing Exhaust Manifold List Price : £651.72 each. Discount Price : £641.24 each.

DC Sports Manifolds =

4-2-1 Ceramic Street & 1 Piece = List Price : £254.48 each. Discount Price : £235.63 each.

4-2-1 Brushed Stainless Steel Street & 1 Piece = List Price : £379.40 each. Discount Price : £351.04 each.

4-2-1 Polished Stainless Steel Street & 1 Piece = List Price : £455.06 each. Discount Price : £420.94 each.

4-2-1 Ceramic Race & 1 Piece = List Price : £313.40 each. Discount Price : £290.07 each.

4-2-1 Brushed Stainless Steel Race & 1 Piece = List Price : £394.53 each. Discount Price : £365.02 each.

4-2-1 Polished Stainless Steel Race & 1 Piece = List Price : £482.58 each. Discount Price : £446.37 each.

Mugen Manifold List Price : £1,274.10 each. Discount Price : £1,234.78 each.

Discount based on group buy.

Smeg, at £450 delivered ;) I'd say I was interested but just have a few questions...

If its 18 months old, what condition is it in?, was it fitted with engine mounts/etd? What did CPL think if it ? Why have you not sold it sooner?! Will it fit a Legalis R and include everything I need?, do I need a JDM front anti roll bar?

Finally :lol: , how much extra for the cat replacement pipe ?

Cheers :D

I can take some pictures of it. As far as I can tell its in perfect working condition. Its just discoloured a little. CPL did the test for a magazine. I didn't have anything to do with the preperation of it. So you'd have to ask CPL about the outcome. I haven't sold it sooner because I have been too busy and havent been bothered until now to try and sell it :lol:

Your standard centre should fit onto the sports cat. If your Legalis R centre fits the standard cat then there should be no problems. I shouldn't think you'd need the JDM roll bar. Never had any fitting issues regarind others that I have sold.

The cat replacement or sports cat is seperate from the manifold. I wont sell this particular manifold without the sports cat. Thats the whole reason its so cheap/ I need them to be sold together.

The cat replacement or sports cat is seperate from the manifold. I wont sell this particular manifold without the sports cat. Thats the whole reason its so cheap/ I need them to be sold together.

OK, still sounds good. I was just enquiring if I buy the mani + cat, then how much extra for the cat replacement pipe as well?

Thanks.

OK, still sounds good. I was just enquiring if I buy the mani + cat, then how much extra for the cat replacement pipe as well?

Thanks.

Oh I see. Sorry :lol:

The cat replacement for the manifold is £160.22 including VAT brand new.

That sounds decent, reckon it would pass an MOT?

What do you reckon standard CAT is ?

Standard EP3 CAT =
Random Tech CAT = 300 cpsi
HJS Sports = 200 cpsi
Supersprint CAT = 100cpsi

Funny that the Supersprint sports cats are made by HJS but are 100 cpsi.

Yes they pass MOT's. We sell loads of them. Mainly Porsche and BMW however.

Nearly there :lol:

Would I need a new manifold gasket or 02 sim with this system?

Just trying to factor in all costs.

Nearly there :lol:

Would I need a new manifold gasket or 02 sim with this system?

Just trying to factor in all costs.

Yes you will need a new gasket and to use the original bolts, or get new ones.

I dont think you need an 02 sim with a sports cat. Maybe someone can confirm that?

Stock EPS is 400 cell im pretty sure, my mate got a sports cat on his fiesta st. This was a 200 cell and the engine management light came on after so many miles and he needed an o2 sim to switch it off

FunkyRemix I see you have posted on my Supersprint exhaust forum ;)

:)

ABP have said no need for o2 sim so that knocks £70 off total cost...

Supersprint Manifold & Sports CAT - £450
Energy Suspension mount kit - £25
Exhaust manifold gasket - £13.50
Labour to fit manifold - £90

Total - £578.50, fairly reasonable :)

Also had a response from CPL when I enquired about their thoughts - At the time it gave reasonable power gains but there are better systems with cat available now. They highly recommend the Mugen header from good power gains seen on a dyno, cost £1399.

Smeg, just need a little time to decide :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Smeg, just need a little time to decide :p

I've got people lined up biting my hands off to take these two parts off me at this price. The first being Harvey. I will offer it to him if you cant make your mind up by tomorrow afternoon :lol:

Back