• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Manifold & sports cat

Question mate, could you please justify why spending 3x as much over a DC sports header?
Any ideas how much bhp your car would produce with the dc sports header? I know it's hard to tell, but any rough guess maybe?

I didnt pay the new price for the TODA I bought it second hand off a mate.

Dc Sports headers are good and offer good gains.

A member on here (Lottie), got a figure of about 235bhp with one. She also had a Gruppe 'M, K100 and a Mugen Twin Loop.

I have to admit though the toda header looks the smoothest in design and quality.
Let's say Lottie uses a toda manifold, what increases would be possible? (and maybe using k-pro instead of k100)

Well, regulations over here state you just can't mess with your car...

This means a sport manifold/sport cat is as illegal as racemanifold/decat.... Unless it's got some E-approval with homologation certificate.

Conclusion: might as well go for race manifold and swap annualy to stock exhaust/intake system for the 'mot' you guys reffer to...

Back