• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

manifold

Danger200

Hi peeps

After much thought I have decided that when funds allow I'm going to buy the piper system. After that I think i will get the manifold and sports cat. After looking at my standard manifold yesterday it actually looks pretty big, the pipes look bigger than the piper system.
would the piper make that much difference? also would the sports cat?
I have read that gains can be made of like 20bhp with the whole system

Thanks

I'd do some second hand shopping mate, keep it jap and get some quality components. I got a Fujtisubo legalis R catback and spoon 4-2 2-1 manifold for the price of just your piper manifold and sports cat.

Wow, that's cheap. Was that on ebay or on here? Were they decent, like polished up well?
I thought about staying jap but I'm going away from the jap look, I saw a CRX with a nice 4" back box but then saw this tiny little pipe going into the back of it from the cat and it put me off a bit

You don't see the manifold whilst fitted, so it doesn't matter if it's not polished up well.

A back box can be made shiny with 20mins elbow grease and some Autosol, aesthetic condition shouldn't be a major influencing factor on buying up exhaust parts.

Wow, that's cheap. Was that on ebay or on here? Were they decent, like polished up well?
I thought about staying jap but I'm going away from the jap look, I saw a CRX with a nice 4" back box but then saw this tiny little pipe going into the back of it from the cat and it put me off a bit

I bought them off the other type r forum. They were in superb condition, they had the usual wear and tear you get from exhausts but it functions fine and as stated a 20 minute cleaning session of elbow grease and it looks as good as new even though you can only see the twin pipes.

Back