• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mantior's DBP FN2 GT

Yodels,

So, after owning the car for over a year, I have finally got round to taking some pics of the FN2.

And, bizarrely, the only thing I have modified is the gearchange (quickshift) and lights (HIDs) - As this is my daily driver I can't be bothered with noise really. Not like me at all! Having owned 14 Hondas previous to this, I was expecting to have to fit coilovers to make it handle the way I like it (hard), but it has really impressed me - there's isn't much around that'll handle the roads of the Isle of Man straight out of the box like one of these. The ride is almost how I would set it up normally on a car with coilovers, although I'd probably dial in quite a bit more damping and a teeny bit of preload. But not worth messing with for me at present.

I didn't buy it to be frugal, but it does an indicated 28 mpg, which is impressive when you consider it gets nailed in VTEC everyday and most days will see 120-130mph on my commute. But I do pootle in speed limits, so I guess it balances out.

Thats' my thoughts, and here are some pics:

IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be hitting them speeds first thing... Would definitely be more awake when I arrived at work!

I'm very jealous of the car and bike combo as well

I've just bought the same, my biggest gripe is no lsd but I'll be sorting that out.

I've got a bike too (gsxr) must be ace to ride around you!

Back