• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Markl's 30AE red type R - machine polish.

Looking very nice mate, my milano (faded) red needs detailing so badly... no matter what I do or how many times I polish it, it just gets worse :(

Thats the worst thing about red cars in general, they look really good when they are clean & red it's just hard maintaining them....

I'm so embarrased of my paint at the moment :( - I won't go near a garage at night because the bright white lights shows how pink it is!

Can you see a difference in colours between the bumpers and paintwork now or has it blended in a lot more???

Looking very nice mate, my milano (faded) red needs detailing so badly... no matter what I do or how many times I polish it, it just gets worse :(

Thats the worst thing about red cars in general, they look really good when they are clean & red it's just hard maintaining them....

I'm so embarrased of my paint at the moment :( - I won't go near a garage at night because the bright white lights shows how pink it is!

Can you see a difference in colours between the bumpers and paintwork now or has it blended in a lot more???

:lol:

Yes you can still tell the difference in material. But that's imminent :(

The car is 5x as red as it was before it arrives though.

Long drive up for you! :p

Back