• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Maybe you guys could help me out!!

Ok so I had my car shipped from Germany. I love the car. Just one problem..... The owners manual!! It's in German. I can't read, speak or write German. So I have a dilemma. With all the features in this car I'm sure I'm missing out on something. Can anyone help me out ?

I've not once opened my manual. No chance of scanning it though, it's 600 pages.

What are you stuck with?

Ok so I had my car shipped from Germany. I love the car. Just one problem..... The owners manual!! It's in German. I can't read, speak or write German. So I have a dilemma. With all the features in this car I'm sure I'm missing out on something. Can anyone help me out ?

I have manual on english. Give me your e-mail and I will send you.

I've not once opened my manual. No chance of scanning it though, it's 600 pages.

What are you stuck with?
Really a lot of stuff like service intervals, grade of oil, and really almost everything on the display. You gotta understand this is by far the most advanced car I've ever owned. Plus the fact that I'm the only one here in Abu Dhabi the dealers are no help.

Back