• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MeisterR coilovers any good? Anyone have these?

Hi guys. Been looking around at a set of coilovers and I have came across the MeisterR. Never heard of them apart from one here! Has anyone used or have any feedback on these?

I've been quoted £650 for a set from Jerrick.

It's a toss up between the BC Racing and these. I've heard of bc which makes me kinda sway toward them but they are roughly £780! I don't mind paying for quality but just wondered if the MeisterR are worth considering?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have a set on the MX5, 7,000 miles so far and am suitably impressed!

Not too harsh, good adjustability and seems to have survived the horrific roads/weather well enough.

Do you drive your car daily? As I will probably use it 3000 miles a year max! It's garaged every night and I tend not to drive in the winter. Which makes me think they should be okay as they will not be doing much mileage and avoiding the rubbish weather we have.

I hear the BC ones aren't meant to be that great. Lots of positive reviews for the meister's in HJC

Do you drive your car daily? As I will probably use it 3000 miles a year max! It's garaged every night and I tend not to drive in the winter. Which makes me think they should be okay as they will not be doing much mileage and avoiding the rubbish weather we have.

Everyday, hard.

That's 7k since July.

I've got a set on my EP3. As Fools said, they are spot on on the road, I've done about 10k on mine and they are still good

Excellent. How are they down the strip? Help your launch any?
Cheers

I've heard reviews of the BC ones being hellastiff and uncomfortable. The Meisters get great reviews.

Excellent. How are they down the strip? Help your launch any?
Cheers

Yeah, down the strip you turn the rears to hard and the front as soft as possible. They did help, but I can't compare them to anything as i have never run without them.

The are excellent, I prefer to run them fairly stiff, the car feels planted but does get a little bumpy. But you have the choice to adjust them as you see fit.

Yeah, down the strip you turn the rears to hard and the front as soft as possible. They did help, but I can't compare them to anything as i have never run without them.

The are excellent, I prefer to run them fairly stiff, the car feels planted but does get a little bumpy. But you have the choice to adjust them as you see fit.

Thanks for this. All I need to know. Think I'll be purchasing a set! Have a good new year boys.

Well I just ordered the ZetaR coilovers. Can't wait to try these out! Managed to use the discount too of £100!

Really hope these are good. :D

Ive got the Zeta R's. Make sure you get them set up correctly to get the best out of them.

Back