• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S .... Anyone been running them on all 4 corners for a while?

Hi
Have 4 dead Conti S6, shot after 6000 miles grrrr

Can't get them at the moment as 2 month lead time, thinking of putting 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 245/35/19 XL on the FK2 instead

Can I have some feedback please on grip in these cold winter conditions, handling, pot holes! Deep Rim protection, wear, as much info as I can gather would be a great help

Thanks all
:D

The PS4 are an excellent tyre by all accounts and the S has been getting some superb reviews.

No but some on here are on FK2's and no complains. My mate has them on his Evo X and rates them as well. You could do far worse!

I've got the evo X. I've done 12,000 miles on them and the rears have about 6 mil of tread. As do 80% of the fronts. My car has quite an aggressive camber on the front so the inner edges are quite worn. Were it not so aggressive I reckon i'd easily get 20,000 out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The evo is a bit more forgiving on the tyres due to it being 4 wheel drive. Only downside is that you have to replace all 4 at the same time.

Mine are the Pilot Sport 4. Not the Pilot Sport 4S. Just to be clear :smt023

Back