• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Might go for one

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Might get one next summer to fill the gap between mine and the new CTR.

Would probably go for a swap.

Question though, what mileage and year could I expect in return for a 1 year old milano with roughly 13-14 k on the clock?

Also, I know my Gruppe M won't got on, what about the Spoon?

milano_chris said:
Might get one next summer to fill the gap between mine and the new CTR.

Would probably go for a swap.

Question though, what mileage and year could I expect in return for a 1 year old milano with roughly 13-14 k on the clock?

Also, I know my Gruppe M won't got on, what about the Spoon?

B-Pipe = Yes
Back Box = No
:D

Reason for Gruppe M not fitting?

Still really thinking of going for one. Though due to my cars massive dyno figure I might just alter the suspension and whack on an LSD :idea:

but its about what u want tho in it..

your CTR sounds very good and with DIFF and SUSP it would even better..but would be in your heart as much AS A dc5 WOULD?

brembos, lower, lighter better planted, aluminium suspension,looks, HIDs, more to keep changing on ctr to get to same level...id swap!

lol 8)

DAN THE MAN said:
but its about what u want tho in it..

your CTR sounds very good and with DIFF and SUSP it would even better..but would be in your heart as much AS A dc5 WOULD?

brembos, lower, lighter better planted, aluminium suspension,looks, HIDs, more to keep changing on ctr to get to same level...id swap!

lol 8)

Oh stop it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back