• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Hi all time to show my motor.

I have jumped from an Evo 6 TME to a Honda accord euro R since i am going to be a dad soon. Evo did not sound safe since it was 500bhp.

anybe8yz.jpg

My euro r will have some mods added later on, looking at some rota fighters currently. Standard at the moment.

ybepyjen.jpg

3ysugu5y.jpg

a7aby9e2.jpg

Will have to take some better photos once weather picks up.

Nice :cool:

Plenty of parts available for them from Japan too ;)

I already started lol order a few bits from RHDjapan. First time ordering from them and its been two weeks so far. I'm assuming they have to order the parts in themselves and send them over?

U have a beautiful FD2, I wanted to buy one but wasn't one available at the time and needed a car asap. Then spotted the euro r ^^

I've ordered from them in the past but use Matt at Injection Imports for my import bits now. Think I waited about 3 weeks for my RHDJapan order but don't panic. Depending what you've ordered, lead timecan be around 6 weeks before they even get it.

Thanks, had it nearly a year now and still love getting behind the wheel. Not many to buy atm though like you said!

Modding has already started! I said I wouldn't but couldn't resist. Ordered a set of rota fighter in bronze!

sa4a7u8u.jpg

Engine torque damper and rad cap from M&M coming from Japan which will take a few weeks to arrive.

love these. They were out of my budget when I was buying a motor though :( nice 1 you have for yourself there as well!

Rubbers ordered. Went for Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/45/17 94Y XL

ybare3uv.jpg

Used these on my Evo and awesome grip and very quiet road noise.

I was look at some inspiration to make mine unique and came across this accord. Looks stunning!! Need to order the red H for front and back.

5u5a7y5y.jpg

te7u7e3u.jpg

Does anyone know if they are easy to fit? Simply remove old and stick new one?

A little update on wheels:

Rubber
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
225/45/17 94Y XL

eqemyhe9.jpg

Rota Fighter 17x8

y2y2yju9.jpg

On the car:

9udery5y.jpg

a7avesej.jpg

Should look better in the light but typical uk it's raining.

How much did you sell the evo for if you dont mind? Im really looking at getting a 6, possibly a makkinen edition. Can you give me some advice an tips for what to look for when buying? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

How much did you sell the evo for if you dont mind? Im really looking at getting a 6, possibly a makkinen edition. Can you give me some advice an tips for what to look for when buying? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

I sold my 6 TME for £9500 but was modified. Here is the link and what I had done.

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=451706

Beautiful cars they are and being a TME had stiffer body, different suspension, fast steering rack and faster spooling turbo.

There are some for sale on the MLR forum if you have a look there. When buying a 6 you have to look for rust as most imports and uk spec are old cars now and probe to rust. Check under boot and under all arches. Best to have it on a ramp to get a good look. Engine wise you will have to take it for a spin and make sure it pulls strong and as standard as 305bhp. Knocking noise on suspension *** this is just minor wear and tear stuff like top mounts but easily changed.

When you find one send me a pm and ill kindly check it out for you.

Some gadgets from Japan has arrived. Nothing major but wanted a radiator cap, engine damper and spoon magnetic sump and gearbox bolt.

usy6unav.jpg

Only managed to fit radiator cap but will fit rest when my order from opie oils arrive.

uvegavus.jpg

ahu5agyn.jpg

Finally got round to fitting the engine damper. Amazing kit the M&M products, fits on with ease without having to modify anything.

9avahuze.jpg

As soon as I turned the key I felt a difference, massive difference on gear change and I can feel the damper working with a slight vibration through the chassis. Money well spent there.

My front brakes finally changed, Brem Tech disc with ferrodo ds2500 pads.

e3une9e9.jpg

Was supposed to do rears with same set up but the pads for the rear were way off.

yhaqagus.jpg

Back