• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Premier Purchased! Pictures NOW HERE!! Page 3, 7 & 8!!!

Hi all, I finally picked up the Milano Premier :rolleyes: after much waiting and expense! I had to travel up to Cumbria from Kent and was a 14-15 hour drive round trip with an overnight stay in a Travel Lodge.. Was well worth it though. Came with 33,000 miles and just had MOT and tax put on :D Wahhoooo...

I have parked her in the garage and she will be cleaned on Saturday and Sunday thoroughly. I will of course put pictures up on this thread along with the few mods I have planned. Anniversary seats are going in at the weekend then the Gruppe M will be ordered once the buyer picks up my recaros :) Thatll be fitted with the battery bar and grounding kit and HIDs brought from LeeH and MilanoChris <3 :D

**Pictures are now here.. PAGE 3,7 & 8!** :party:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :D

After a mornings slog (of not realising how useful WD40 is to loosen bolts until the second seat) I have fitted the anniversary seats this morning. Took about an hour. Here are the poor quality pictures. Ill put up some more with an SLR camera at the weekend once its been cleaned! Joooys!

aevby0.jpg

2m7j9j6.jpg

smyecn.jpg

bj8s9i.jpg

dyvzn.jpg

350p6z4.jpg

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news mate, got there in the end and always worth the extra time and effort to get the right one.

Congratulations on a fine looking purchase :cool:

Not jealous of the seats at all btw ;)

Thanks all, I must admit i was lucky with the seats. I have a buyer for mine too just waiting for him to get back to me! Then the money is going on a gruppe M - already have the modded scuttle :D aaah im soo impatient... :D

Awesome! Quick progress! A lot of peeps wouldn't have gone for the anniversaries over the premiers...but I commend the choice!

I must admit I did have to think twice but now they're in I love them! I'm gutted as the seller has some curbed type r wheels for sale in dark anthracite for 150 quid, had budgets on though :( yeah I'll update this thread with photos of hids battery grounding kit and tie bar and gruppe m etc when I get them done. Pictures of the clean to come at the weekend !

Thanks they are taking some getting used to. The drivers or squeaks a little when u get in and out but I love how they look and feel.. I don't suppose there's a way to get rid of the sqeak is there? I have tightened all the bolts but it sounds like it's coming from just under the seat base.. Any ideas? Thanks all, lee

Thanks they are taking some getting used to. The drivers or squeaks a little when u get in and out but I love how they look and feel.. I don't suppose there's a way to get rid of the sqeak is there? I have tightened all the bolts but it sounds like it's coming from just under the seat base.. Any ideas? Thanks all, lee

Probably answered your own question there! My wife's EV1 had this, was the seat base. You can get a replacement from Honda but they said it wouldn't be cheap.

We just lived with it.

Hi ctrbud, yeah inally, I hope it looks as clean as yours after the weekend. I just said on yor post I'll clean it at the weekend and take some pictures with my dads camera :D I've actually decided to leave the wheels as they're a slightly darker grey and look great as they are - muhahaha!

I'm glad that's what I went for :) just waiting for the buyer for Mine to reply to my pm. I'm starting to get impatient though and may sell them. I'm been waiting two days ! I need the money for the gruppe m :D

Back