• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Premier Purchased! Pictures NOW HERE!! Page 3, 7 & 8!!!

Gruppe M has been picked up tonight! Going to be fitted tomorrow! Might Even attempt battery grounding kit..

She looks tidy mate... very nice - and the Anni seats look very nice too.

The pics are nice, but they're like teasers - get her out of the garage, and get some proper full body shots up :) As there's only one that shows the car - and that's from the rear quarter. :)

Haha a well written post there by typewriter.. Cool username by the way lol. Yeah well when you put it like that I will have to get more pictures! I'm fitting the gruppe m and grounding kit tonight hopefully so I'll get a few pictures of that. I need to clean it again so I'll do that and take some snaps with my dads camera ;) it should be more worth the wait lol

:cool: Nah - the pics are nice: they show the quality of the wash and the condition of the paint on the panels - but we're unable to see the car in its entirety from the pics :) and that's what it's about.. all of the pics are like teasers :lol:

Blimey that wasnt long, your car has come a long way in a short time. Any vacancies at your job :lol: Where did you get the GM from, another member?

Lol thanks Typewriter I will get more pictures up after its next clean at the weekend.. Promise ;) Just for you. In the meantime another teaser picture lol. Thanks Danga - I got the below gruppe M from a forum member via Dotty who kindly thought of me as I kept pestering him lol. Haha, vacancies. Ill have to see when were nect recruiting and give you a PM lol. To be honest though Danga im not looking to do much more. Just keep her clean. Ill fit the battery earthing kit at the weekend but need some wire cutters etc. Unless LeeH supplies them all the right length?

qns3rs.jpg

Happy V-Tech'in. FACT!

:lol: cheers, I think possible next mod could be the SFS induction hose to make it look a bit nicer. Otherwise I think your car is spot on.

You will probably have fun with it and then something else will catch your fancy later on, K100 maybe?

Your probably right, I have to keep the car for around 3 - 5 years. IM happy with it for now. I have to keep it like this until I have saved enough for a house! lol

Grounding kit fitted. Thanks LeeH

9kmq1h.jpg

34pavs6.jpg

Typewriter I promise better pictures at weekend ... :D :D :D

Hehe thanks for all your comments, I can't wait to clean her again at the weekend, second wax layer etc etc but I'm not sure if I wana do anymore mods. I'm waiting for leeh to send these hids and led sidelights! Anyone here local to me in medway?

Seriously with the whole engine bay cleaning thing... Does it not get stinkin' dirty almost instantly?

No not at all, what could it get dirty with? It doesn't get dirty really it's only a large build up over years and years that make it get real dirty. Once it's cleaned it's just a small amount of maintenance. The occassional bit muck may need wiping off but you'll only need to give the engine bay a wipe off every three to four weeks :) unless your an Anal ******* like me and wipe the engine bay every time you wash it :D muhahaha..

Just with the big hole beneath the engine lump. I always imagined the engine bay would get grimey real quick.

I have found it stays clean after the intial thorough clean. I enjoy making sire everything is clean on my car and I find it's hardly any work at in. In fact o fond the interior takes a lot lot longer lol

Back