• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Love that the summer is here. Took a shot of her clean as!

null_zpsd66cdf8f.jpg

Then sitting at home with the inlaws baby dc2

null_zps1b1c9cc8.jpg

The car was cleaned along with my dads car the other day.

null_zps324b9d2d.jpg

null_zps97f10050.jpg

null_zps15f6e964.jpg

Been toying with a few ideas for new wheels.. so now need to wait till after sept before i can buy a set of rims.
my 25th bday coming on tuesday.. so here's hoping i get some money for wind deflectors and a rear towing eye.

lowering the car ill eventualy do... holidays first ***!

Hey All, so.. not much going on with the bike at the moment as ive ordered some stuff for the car.

Bought a mugen oil cap (rep) & mugen resevoir covers..
and now taken on my new plan to do the engine covers with a hydrographic.

Here are the works ive done... a pink & black ps2 slim.. i will be coating my car covers with a different pattern though.
please note this is my first attempts at these so dont be too harsh!

null_zpsdd1aee6e.jpg

null_zps04356400.jpg

null_zpsb9fc9ffd.jpg

null_zps381cedc9.jpg

null_zps6d72567b.jpg

null_zpsb1e45b73.jpg

null_zpsc43ffca4.jpg

null_zpsef8fd600.jpg

null_zpsb940853e.jpg

this will be going in the bay.

null_zps8d4a159f.jpg

Yeh im excited.. im just unhappy with the dip tank.. a f**kn basin lol.

heres my practices with the boa skin... will get a bigger tank for doing the cars stuff.

null_zps11807ae7.jpg

null_zpsf002a445.jpg

null_zps70fea821.jpg

null_zps1c58c470.jpg

Thanks, love them my self.. got an oil cap on route & just bought a new alacantra gaiter and gear knob.. similar to the skunk one.

Yeh ill be more than happy to give you a few tips on the dipping.. my only advice just now would be make sure you can go elbo deep with your tank... a basin or shallow item causes too many flaws hence why im genuinely looking for an old bath to put in my hut/mancave... has a good depth and i can empty tainted water!

Sooo... been on a spending spree,

Bought:

Heko Wind deflectors
Benin Tow hook
Type r/integra gear knob (ball bores me)
Alacantra gaiter with red lining
HKS super hybrid filter

YAY! excited muchies.

(not my actual parts.. but what im expecting for nosey reasons)

6spd%20type%20r%20gear%20knob.jpg

DHO17143B.jpg

1273855076-ben-towhook-re-red.jpg

$(KGrHqJHJBwE-dg)E7swBPq21H)p4w~~60_35.JPG

nengun-1501-00-hks-super_hybrid_filter.jpg

So sat an hour fitting the new Gaiter and knob.. im VERY happy with the out come.. looks very oem and fresh sorry didn't take a before and after..
but it was the same as everyone else's falling to bits.. and the girl driver obviously changed gear with her nails.

compliments the seats imo

null_zpsf501f3fb.jpg

Now the tow hook :) looks good

null_zps4afaa134.jpg

Well spent the evening fitting the new Heko wind deflectors.. they well really easy to fit and look AWSOME

Hope you like!

Heyhey, So little updates on little things ive been buying.

Seriously concidering buying a decal similar to the one below the window of the EP3.

And a Shot of the hks filter as I was installing.. oldie seemed like it needed it tbh.

Plans just now...

Well Spain then back and buy wheels!! woot woot undecided if im gona hunt some split rims just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back