• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris' Evo IX

QFT

Th servicing ****ed me off in the end ***. Every 3 months with the miles I was doing lol

I'd have another one *** :lol:

:lol:

The tax is the killer for me on the X, especially when you see some chunt in a horrible tax free roller skate driving around

But then again I guess £200 is better in my pocket than the governments. :lol:

So a price system that's based on CO2 outputs rates your Evo as £50 less a year than my 4 cylinder Honda.

tumblr_m50uifdn9T1r2l5bl.gif

[sarcasm] With that increase in fuel duty being postponed you're laughing all the way to the bank really. [/sarcasm]

Put my foot down in second earlier not realising how fast it would go, feels like I have whiplash now. :lol:

Fuel tank's almost empty too, will fill up later and work out my MPG and probably cry. :lol:

25mpg, happy with that. My ATR was averaging 28mpg on the same roads and I've been giving the Evo a bit of loud pedal treatment when conditions have allowed.

Forgot I'd taken this pic.
Same as the previous one but from the other side. Another few months of ownership and Chris will have a vice like grip from all his time stood at the fuel pump :)

evos_zpsff4ed1d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
200 miles done and just under half a tank left, fuel isn't too bad IMO.

Tax rate's good on PLG Chris. :cool:

Nice to hear the loud pedal is generating some fun. :lol:

Back