• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Missing Vent

Was hoping somebody could help me out. Have recently purchased a Honda Civic Type-R EP3 and one of the few faults that I picked up on was a missing vent on the left side of the splitter. I have attached a photo below of the part I mean. Don't suppose anyone knows a part number for this, or where I can find one as I am having absolutely no luck! Any response would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 2D0A2CC6-31C4-440F-911D-805268CF0536.jpeg

Front fog light cover, dont lnow the part number but you could probably pick up second hand ones from breakers or ebay etc.

If you want new genuine, try Cox Motor Parts, they have helped me source parts in the past or another one is Lings Honda but I find them a bit expensive.

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

Front fog light cover, dont lnow the part number but you could probably pick up second hand ones from breakers or ebay etc.

If you want new genuine, try Cox Motor Parts, they have helped me source parts in the past or another one is Lings Honda but I find them a bit expensive.

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help, will have a look now!

Back