• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mod friendly companies required I think....

N77

Just got my renewal through from Greenlight and I am a bit dissapointed with it :( was expecting a fair bit lower but its only about £40 cheaper than last year :(

Anyone recommend any others that like one of two mods :oops:

Whats that Noel something one ?

Carl

At least it is cheaper...Gone are the days when insurance went down each year, thanks to all those who claim for stuff they shouldn't :roll:

Or ring greenlight and say you want to stay with them so is there anything they can do on the quote?

I got my green light renewal through today also.

£832.75, 24yrs old with 4 years NCB. I was expecing this to be in the 700's tbh?

I'll give the other insurance companies a try and see if greenlight can match any of their quotes.

- Kevin.

A friend of mine works for an Insurance Co.

He's away until next week, but I'll have a chat with him about what his company is like on mods & if it's a decent reply I'll post his details for you all to try for a quote :wink:

I have spoken with Neil on the CTRO via pm and he has come down a little more, I do wanna try and keep with them as they are mod friendly and the fact they do track cover for £50 extra is good :D so it will have to be a substantial saving to move elsewhere for me tbh, and I have been tld a S/C will only increase my premium by 10% :twisted:

Carl

Sara said:
At least it is cheaper...Gone are the days when insurance went down each year, thanks to all those who claim for stuff they shouldn't :roll:

I made a claim last year after someone smashed my rear quarter and did a runner... cost the insurance (greenlight) £1400 to repair when i got my renewal my it was £140 lower then i paid the year before. :wink: 8)

Just been onto Greenlight and A-Plan...

A-Plan quoted £795 with mods, Greenlight are happy to match that but they wanted written confirmation of my best quote first and A-Plan wont issue it because they know why I'm asking for it :evil:

Also, Greenlight wont protect NCB until I get to 5 years, A-Plan will protect my 4 years NCB for £35 :D

so it looks like Greenlight cant produce the good this time round, although they are a great insurance company to be with.

Its Greenlight's £832 unprotected NCB vs A-Plans £840 Protected NCB :D.

- Kevin.

Back