• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mods for the Jazz (GE model)

Not sure if you are aware Ben but my Jazz is different to yours :p

But I wont be changing my HU- cant be bothered with all of that and I've sold my previous HU so just going to stick with OEM.

Yea, yours in the newer one :lol:

Thats fair enough, I want to stick with the original but would like the option of bluetooth connection for phone and ipod :D

looks to be a good mod. when you put it back together does the new bits hook back and click into place? I only ask as my g/f's yaris I modded last year with a new facia to house a new head unit, but the fixings at the bottom are missing with the new facia.

looks to be a good mod. when you put it back together does the new bits hook back and click into place? I only ask as my g/f's yaris I modded last year with a new facia to house a new head unit, but the fixings at the bottom are missing with the new facia.

Not sure mate, not got the car :lol: but I would have hoped it all went back together correctly. TBH the Jazz suits the standard stereo and I wont change that. If the speakers are no good then I will but for the time being I will get a professional fitter to put in the BT unit. Althought having a read I think we will be going for Parrot MKi9200 as it comes with a display and the controls can be attached to the steering wheel. Also you get a full view of the ipod which I think is really cool. Not bad for £220 fitted :cool:

jazz1.jpg
mki9200_.jpg

cheap for keeping the legal!

yup, always had a parrot kit. Just getting all the old bits together to sell my old kit. Just like the idea of the connection to the ipod and full controls you get

I was the same with the CTR getting a bluetooth pioneer head unit with the ipod connect too. Always felt safe with it.

Back