• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mods for the Jazz (GE model)

Hi hi

Does anyone know of any suppliers (preferably in the UK but will consider overseas) that does mods for the new GE Jazz??

The car is currently standard and wasnt planning on doing any mods to her but needs must :lol:

I'm getting some Eibach springs fitted in a couple of weeks, but been thinking about wheels, front/rear strut bar, exhaust etc :p

Can someone also confirm whether the GD Jazz stuff will fit the GE Jazz?

Cheers gang :smt023

Gary

No news on the parts or places mate, but this looks cool...

mugen_fit1.jpg

Gruppe M for £525! :eek:

I would go the strut-bars and braces route. Make her handle like a go-kart. :twisted:

How are you getting along with the Jazz? Did you have a good run to Manchester?

Edit: I'll ask at Honda [Derby] as to whether there are any chassis dimension differences between the two models. Club Jazz forum is not JDM parts orientated from what I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, no thank Tone.

Apparently the GM is only good on the EP3, DC5 and maybe FD2 (from what i've read) and with that kind of price :eek:

Raj- the drive to Manchester the other weekend was good- thanks for asking :cool: Got a few more miles on the clock and just trying to run and open her up a bit more. As we know, the Jazz is no Type R so its unfair to compare but I have to say, the Jazz is growing on me as the days/ weeks goes by.

I just have to get through in my head that I have to enjoy the Jazz for what it is and not compare to what i had.

Been searching for mods but with the GE being quite new, its still very rare in the UK (mod wise). I've found some stuff on some Japanese sites so going to drop irishandy (or whatever hes call that took over Bazza's vtecdirect business) and get some quotes.

Clubjazz is a bog standard car forum from what i've gathered the pass couple of weeks i've been a member- the mention of mods in any shape or form, even changing wheels and you can see the disguise (sp) on their face :lol:

Gary

Hi Gary, hope its still going well.

Not sure when we will be getting ours, but we are probably going to lower it and thinking of an exhaust as I think I will miss the noise :D

I cant find much to help it, 2nd hand mods are pretty rare :lol: Its not quite the EP3

Which model is yours again? Ours is the 1.4 DSI sport

Had a play on rare rims and made the attached :cool:

Attachments

• white wheels.png
    white wheels.png
    948.4 KB · Views: 23
Meaning no disrespect, but why don't you just leave a Jazz as standard :eek:

I still want a car to have fun in even if its not as quick. Lowering it would mean I could still throw it round the twisties

Hi Ben

Never mind the others :smt019

I was actually surprised by some of the comments by the others:rolleyes:

The modding scene for the Jazz isnt as big for the Jazz over in the UK than our much loved EP3, and naturally, you will struggle to find stuff for her.

However, they are very popular in the US, Singapore and HK so there are goodies out there :cool:, but its just a case of tracking them down and seeing if any UK suppliers can supply them.

People may say why do you want to mod a Jazz, well, we can turn around and say why you guys mod your Type R's?

We are all enthusaist (sp) and love our cars and do what we can in order to make the car more enjoyable.

My Jazz is the new 2009 new shape Jazz 1.4 ES in Cerulean Blue, totally standard apart from the factory fit rear spoiler- see thread

Click me

Been doing lots of research into what I can get as as you can imagine, if you think its difficult to find mods for you GD Jazz, its even harder for the GE Jazz!!

Found some goodies that I like but with the Sterling being so weak, its pretty expensive to get the goods here so just waiting a bit more.

Mod wise, I was thinking- Buddyclub P1 SF in white or gunmetal, Eibach lowering springs and J's racing front strut bar.

Gary

Gary, not sure if you want to replace the head unit, but I found this. We wont be changing ours but I want to put in an IO play. Been quoted £188 fitted, but thinking of doing it myself. I did with the Civic and that was ok :cool:

Not sure if you are aware Ben but my Jazz is different to yours :p

But I wont be changing my HU- cant be bothered with all of that and I've sold my previous HU so just going to stick with OEM.

Back