• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mooney's type r

So I picked up my standard premier editon civic type r on the 14th of feb when I turned 21 :) nice little pressie . Since then I've been modding ,and loving the car
Here's the spec list so far

Specs:
Recaro seats
Memo steering wheel
Rear Privacy glass
Inbossed type r on front calipers
Piper manifold
Piper sports cat
Piper cat back
Rbc inlet manifold
Tegiwa induction kit
Tegiwa short shifter
K-100
6k exeon hids
Energy suspension engine mounts
Mapped at eurospec running 241.6
Jdm wind deflectors coming tomorrow/thrusday

Abp/ebaich springs , bolts , arms - being fitted on 21st

And Heres some pics sorry for quilty
5af4be25.jpg

433d6ad6.jpg

f425f451.jpg

7370f06d.jpg

Welcome aboard buddy. Cannot go wrong with a NHB Premier. Looks nice and clean with a nice collection of mods and a very healthy performance from Eurospec and their dyno.

JDM deflectors are the only ones worth owning - you'll love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tidy bud I like it, I need to start doing some power mods to my car I think lol ***** start saving :p

Thanks for all the comments :) Yeah I did have the heko ones but I went of them and started loge the jdm ones just cost 4x as much as the heko ones though lol Benny can't go wrong with power mate :) I love it can't get enough just want more and more !

Yeah mAte it is, my mate got a fn2 and before I done my power mods we was side by side but not any more haha

Good my mate has an fn2 aswell ;) even just with my induction kit I pull away when you change into 4th, I beat him every time at the pod :p

Thanks guys :) and yeah lucky to get this really and the cheapest on insurance compared to clio sports and others . So really happy I picked the type r :) Apways wanted one .

Thanks to chris at abp ordered my eibach springs,arms,bolts yesterday and got them today really quick delivery .
2b4b0279.jpg

Lovely Car Mate :) You have done soo much in a short space of time, car looks amazing!
That Piper Back box looks really good, have you got any more pics of the tailpipes?

Lovely Car Mate :) You have done soo much in a short space of time, car looks amazing!
That Piper Back box looks really good, have you got any more pics of the tailpipes?

Thanks for comment mate
And I can get you more pics of course might be during the weekend give it a clean up :) .

Back