• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

More Than

Ha ha, got my insurance renewal through the other day £900!!! I claimed on my insurance earlier this year thanks to some scum bags wanting to take the stereo (they took with it half the dashboard!). I was expecting it to go up but it has doubled.

Anyway, moneysupermarket.com and 2 mins later a quote from morethan of £428 came back. Too good to be true so I went onto their site and did it again - same price. Rang them to make sure and it was - bonus. This is cheaper than i paid last year before the claim.

Never thought I'd get a cheap deal through a mainstream insurance company.

more than quoted me 600 quid on the teg.

Thats £1000 cheaper than my renewal quote

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

more than quoted me 600 quid on the teg.

Thats £1000 cheaper than my renewal quote

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it might be time to change policy fella. :lol: :lol: :lol:

indeed it is, although I have just spoken to more than and they are the most useless bunch of cnuts I have ever spoken to. I don't care how cheap they are they are not insuring my car lol

I am very impressed with A Plan and Noel Dazely :cool: can't get hold of sky insurance :confused:

what was the quote from a-plan:confused:

not £600 but was affordable.

More than are bloody cheap but when it comes to insuring cars money isn’t everything imo. I want to know that if I do have an accident that the insurance company is competent and will sort everything without any agro. From my dealings with More Than today I would say that they are far from competent.

not £600 but was affordable.

More than are bloody cheap but when it comes to insuring cars money isn’t everything imo. I want to know that if I do have an accident that the insurance company is competent and will sort everything without any agro. From my dealings with More Than today I would say that they are far from competent.

Id agree there a when i first started driving i apparently hit a car in a petrol station but didn't claim fault any way details were swooped at the time and i waited to here from her insurance company MORE THAN, well herd nothing then 3 years down the Line i got a letter from more than trying to claim against me for said accendent i promptly called them and informed them that the incident took place 3 years ago and that they didn't have a hope in hell, well after a bit of arguing and a letter from me they decided to take it no further, but i would be well ****ed if i had to wait three years for the claim to go through

Back