• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

mossy's beast lives again!

Just had that post pointed out to me... :(

not sure how i feel - should i be singing the Rocky theme tune to myself at the comeback, or downhearted that it's not been allowed to die peacefully - although given that it was only the engine that was fooked, that was never an option.

Too many things happening to actually get the BC's out before it got moved to doncaster (ie stuck down in Brighton mon-fri, and only 1 sat morning to sort everything out). Then when it was in Donny, by the time i'd sourced replacements, rails, & purchased back from the salvage yard,l'd be lucky to break even. Considering I only paid £300 for the seats, then I wasn't too fussed. They pi**ed me off in a major fashion on HET - as well as being on the wrong side for the toll buckets, I had to force myself out the seat everytime, and lean across

I was starting to get restless with the car after 3 years, & after "Oxfordshire" happened, I didn't want it back.

Maybe the next owner will remove the clingfilm over the Type-R no on the centre console (something I never actually managed to do!)

Last edited by a moderator:
what u get then mossy?

so what car did u get?

this been best story i read so far, it a shame i live up north or i might of bought the kpro off ya and gave u my standard ecu if u had more time

bad luck on the floods tho

so what car did u get?

this been best story i read so far, it a shame i live up north or i might of bought the kpro off ya and gave u my standard ecu if u had more time

bad luck on the floods tho
stuck with the type-r* variety, just a different model

*there's another post in the forum that has more details, but i'm keeping it under wraps (relatively) until it's all sorted. It just failed it's 1st MOT due to "blue" sidelights - but it should be fun when it's up & running

Back