• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MOT in the morning...

Dont forget to check all your lights/wipers and tyres in morning, dont wanna fail on something stupid lol

Dont forget to check all your lights/wipers and tyres in morning, dont wanna fail on something stupid lol
I've already given it the once over... the front tyres are on it, hopefully they'll get through and I'll be able to purchase some new rubber at the end of the month... :rolleyes:

The TDi passed last week with 2mm on the front tyres. :lol: Must be all the power going through those front wheels. :eek:
I must be looking at 2mm on one of tyres, maybe 3mm on the other... not too bad though I've got nearly 12,000 miles out of them... :cool:

Mines due next month. The only problem I can see is that the rear windscreen washer jet is blocked. Will this affect the MOT? I guess so as it's a working part.

Back