• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 MPG

My second week of driving the vehicle and really happy with my fuel consumption. when i first picked up the vehicle it was full with 95octane and i was getting 23.9mpg out of a tank. with the same driving and using 99octane im getting 25.9mpg. the extra cost is worth the power and mpg cant believe how much difference it makes. i know this is boring but wanted to share this with you all lol

how the hell do you get that? im driving really carefully nearly all of the time. i got 220miles to 3/4 of a tank

how the hell do you get that? im driving really carefully nearly all of the time. i got 220miles to 3/4 of a tank

:eek:

jesus! i get 340 out of a tank in my ep3.granted that may be 10 miles or so out with the speedo never being that accurate,but still 25mpg:eek:

lol ill try driving normal and like a granny for a couple of weeks and if it doesnt change then ill take it back to have it checked out lol

i live in london and i only get about 140 miles out of a full tank on my ep3 (normal driving) and thats jack all! something must be up!

i live in london and i only get about 140 miles out of a full tank on my ep3 (normal driving) and thats jack all! something must be up!

Do you spend a lot of time sat in traffic with the engine running just a thought??

And i get about 325-330 to the tank in my ctr & that driving on the motorway!

Last edited by a moderator:

whats a full tank on the EP3? 50 litres i guess. thats pretty **** economy about 15 MPG. if you are in town and doing stop start stop start and lots of short journeys i can see that happening. i live very close to work but i don't walk. and i do lots of <1 mile journeys so MPG on all my cars is about 18-22.

You're reading it wrong, or doing something wrong. Or you have a fuel leak.

Having a remap will probably improve your MPG.

Mine went up a good 30/40 miles a tank.

Get the car serviced too, but I still think it would be hard to hit such a low figure on a NA EP3, even on a track.

thanks for the replies *** much appreciated.

well where i live im literally always stuck in traffic and yeah theres alot of small journeys being made which could be a factor but thats still disgustingly low,ive not made a mistake on the miles bkos i set the trip thing on when i put a full tank in , there isnt any evidence of any former remap and i have a full honda service history, it was serviced about 4,000 miles ago. its very baffling!changing gears at 3000 revs has made a slight difference but not much, neither do i start or stop abruptly.
do you guys think i should take it to honda?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back