• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mtf-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
871300D4-5721-4EF5-8150-DB7956FE50D3-545-0000005DC93A8DE5_zpsaac2f7d1.jpg

7yge7udy.jpg

a8ezu7un.jpg
e5y4e6y3.jpg
4e3a6ejy.jpg
a6ajutaz.jpg
zy8yba9u.jpg

Why are you continuing to argue this point when you already know you are wrong? You silly silly little girl.

Honda use MTF3 for a reason.

And as for threats, any more and you're taking a holiday.

Of course it would.

Look, before you further embarrass yourself. The way I referenced my 1st post to you is how I would to a friend. I'd tell them when they're being stupid and going to cost themselves money. We're trying to save you money here and keep you away from this misguided drivel of putting engine oil in your gear box. Let's call it a day here and admit you were wrong and then you can get to enjoy the forum.

Also threatening someone on a public forum where they can attain your IP address and have your full name from your Facebook was rather silly.

There was never any point you pleb. I basically just said from the start of this thread that this is what I am choosing to do. I am not saying that people should copy me, I would prefer if they didn't. I never once said that everyone should do what I do. The people on this site created an argument and tried to talk me out of it like I had no idea what I am doing, I know exactly what I am doing.

As for the above I did try and get MTF-3 everywhere and couldn't, then thought ohh that guy round from my house at Street Racer is constantly working on Hondas so ill ask him and this is where all of this has came from.

Took the car out yesterday and goosed the crap out of it and it is fine, much easier change but still needs the new clutch installed

After all the advice you have received you still did it. And even on fb you admit you're wrong. What a moron.

It will be fine, for now, but you WILL experience a failure of some sort in the future due to using engine oil. Be it stripped gears or syncro's

It used to be an option AS A LAST RESORT. In EK Civics not EP. and definitely not for permanent use.

Thanks for the advise.

There was never any admission of being wrong. I was skeptical at first and a wee bit unsure.

In all seriousness mate. Take that engine oil out your box. And replace it with the mtf-3.

Momentum Motorsport are changing out the clutch and flywheel as soon as I can get it booked in and they use silkolene. So case is closed

I have no idea. I didn't ask just gonna leave it to the pros and trust their judgement. I can't be bothered arguing

That guy from Dublin. It would be worth the drive for me to kick the absolute ***** out of you.

Wow what a nice person you are!! You ask a forum of people who have accrued masses of knowledge about the car you drive, what is the best oil for your gearbox. When you are told the correct fluids to use, you argue the point and threaten to drive to where someone lives and commit a Physical Assault on them. Besides the fact you have done that on an open forum, the fact you decided to ignore every single little bit of help we have offered, basically tells me, you are an idiot of the highest order. You will do exactly what you want, and screw every one else. Please, please, please, for the sake of our sanity and your dignity, go somewhere else with this.

I never understand people like you. You ask a perfectly good question, and when you are given perfectly good answers that contain all the info you need, you argue to the point of making threats.

Wow what a nice person you are!! You ask a forum of people who have accrued masses of knowledge about the car you drive, what is the best oil for your gearbox. When you are told the correct fluids to use, you argue the point and threaten to drive to where someone lives and commit a Physical Assault on them. Besides the fact you have done that on an open forum, the fact you decided to ignore every single little bit of help we have offered, basically tells me, you are an idiot of the highest order. You will do exactly what you want, and screw every one else. Please, please, please, for the sake of our sanity and your dignity, go somewhere else with this.

I never understand people like you. You ask a perfectly good question, and when you are given perfectly good answers that contain all the info you need, you argue to the point of making threats.

Dude, he's a monster....

395547_10150536824232403_1674740089_n.jpg

Or maybe not. :lol:

Had bigger sh1ts...

I think that's a nice photo. If someone tells me how to delete my profile and leave this forum. Ill take that advice.

Post one up of yourself NYA as the photo on your post here can't really be you..

Gareth is responsible for the General Recruitment Division within the Bangor office. Gareth has eight years experience in customer service within the fire alarm and construction sectors and is quickly developing the business gfenerated [sic] through the Bangor Branch in both the commercial and industrial sectors.

8 years of customer service experience? Glad I'm not one of his customers.

5 years experience in fire alarm and CCTV install also. This is a joke pulling my personal stuff into this thread. How do I leave this forum as I don't want you on my fb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back