• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen 20 for sale

I didn't drive it either, mainly because I'd already driven one a few years before.

Few posts deleted. Be careful what you say, old jokes and all that.

Honda said they saw the old posts after JAE two years ago and weren't impressed, and I've asked for a 2015 Type R for this year's event...

There was a standing joke at JAE which came onto the forum and stuck.
Still surfaces from time to time.

If we do get an FK2, they can drop it off at mine and I'll clean it and drive it down :lol:

Ahh ok. I asked Honda for an FK2 Type-R in CW. They told me that it will be 32K and a waiting list for CW lol :D

Ps I don't think I'm funny. I am just very trying lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a member on here for years but I don't think I've ever posted, so a quick hi first.

I bought this car, but didn't realise I paid much more than the seller paid for it!! Early days but I have to say it's an epic car. I've owned lots of hot hatches in the past including things like he R26R and have to say this surpasses that. Maybe even better than a DC2...

I've been a member on here for years but I don't think I've ever posted, so a quick hi first.

I bought this car, but didn't realise I paid much more than the seller paid for it!! Early days but I have to say it's an epic car. I've owned lots of hot hatches in the past including things like he R26R and have to say this surpasses that. Maybe even better than a DC2...

Mugen tuned/built (all those parts to boot) and 1 of 20 on road (less if you factor Honda owns one, maybe Mugen too?); I'd prefer this over the new R all day long.

Congrats on your acquisition.

Interested too see what Mugen does with the new one though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. It is a while since we built these cars at Mugen Euro but it is good to see that our efforts are still being appreciated.

Congratulations on your purchase. i was to late to the party to see the advert, so please post many pictures of your new pride and joy. :)

Congratulations on your purchase. i was to late to the party to see the advert, so please post many pictures of your new pride and joy. :)

Thank you. I'll get some pictures and post them up. Great car though, very direct, very raw and very engaging.

Finally got some photos. Apologies in advance for the quality.

iIEh3F.jpg

wVbWpv.jpg

VjeJRo.jpg

rWo7QA.jpg

Get the Mugen bonnet on it ASAP :cool:, god knows why these didn't come with the whole aero kit in the 1st place

Not keen on the bonnet either, nor the aero arches as they mess the side profile up in my opinion.

Car looks stunning-that brake and wheel combo :twisted:

Back