• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

I popped in to my stealers today and there were a load of leaflets....

Some lucky sod will win the concept car!! :twisted:

I am filling it in of course ;)

scan00.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Didn't see anything about this in my dealer earlier :( Shame, you could buy something **** hot with the money you'd get for selling that! 8)

Didn't see anything about this in my dealer earlier :( Shame, you could buy something **** hot with the money you'd get for selling that! 8)

Went to my dealer today and they knew nothing of this competition. One of the sales guys had a look into it, but apparently the last notification they received about mugen was regarding the m200 fn2.

Can this be entered online at all?

I'll nip into Wigan tomorrow to see if they've got one knocking about.

Hendy Honda were really pushing this at the BTCC meeting at Thruxton a couple of weeks ago, loads of people entering. I haven't yet but think im going to have to, still have the leaflet. You never know someone is going to get lucky and you got to be in it to win it!!

The winner received the car at Silverstone today - a very nice chap, never owned a Honda before (not a forum member) and both he and his son were very excited at the prospect of driving it home for the first time.

Let's hope it doesn't turn in to a chav chariot and gets looked after as it should :idea:

The winner received the car at Silverstone today - a very nice chap, never owned a Honda before (not a forum member) and both he and his son were very excited at the prospect of driving it home for the first time.
Let's hope it doesn't turn in to a chav chariot and gets looked after as it should :idea:

Ah well...

Back