• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen carbon Fibre spoiler or ep3 Carbon spoiler

Mugen don't actually do their spoiler in carbon. It's probably a replica by a company like seibon. Either way, I woul go for the mugen styled one.

They're lush.

I have the Seibon carbon (Mugen style) adjustable wing.

Seibon, Mugen Styled CF one FTW! :cool: - Seriously want one: so that I can paint the edges and leave the rake in carbon, and pointed up in 'attack mode'.

Had the Mugen on mine and it looks the tit's absoulutely loved it, suits the car perfectly IMO

Seibon, Mugen Styled CF one FTW! :cool: - Seriously want one: so that I can paint the edges and leave the rake in carbon, and pointed up in 'attack mode'.

Got me one :D, Just deciding on what I want to do - not sure I can bring myself to painting the CF goodness - but it would look tidy painted, with the rake left in CF.

Got me one :D, Just deciding on what I want to do - not sure I can bring myself to painting the CF goodness - but it would look tidy painted, with the rake left in CF.

Where from dude? and price if you dont mind my askinnn

jealous...me...?...noooo..... :p

Im wanting one now, once wheels are sorted i think im gonna grab one, look more aggresive than the standard spoiler.

May even go non carbon fibre and do the centre gloss black along with the roof.... hmmmmm

My old car with the sides of the wing painted.

IMG_0516.jpg

Back