• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen cosmic EP3 **more updates**

Some people might know me from CTRO forum and stuff but new on here so here is my starting thread for my Prem cosmic CTR EP3

First mods I done were:

Painted calipers
K&N typhoon induction
Magnex exhaust (was on the car when i bought)

TypeR3.jpg

car025.jpg

car021.jpg

car011.jpg

car005.jpg

I then got a mugen replica grill

l_6548c7304974b62168bc7c8f781410e8.jpg

l_c43e9de2cf957f64c190a3197925812c.jpg

Then got the mount for the grill to hold the red H badge

hols006.jpg

Aaa-2.jpg

hols001.jpg

I put it on the rollers just as a starting point for if i do any performance mods. It was just a day out really as a convoy from another site went down for the day

car056.jpg

car054.jpg

Rol.jpg

dino.jpg

car068.jpg

Got a few more bits waiting to go on at home now. Mugen replica spoiler, mugen replica splitter, Rear JDM ARB and then getting the little beast lowered on tein super sport springs and camber ajusters. Bought some more wind deflectors as my last pair ended up down the A19 somewhere. lol. Just got some genuine JDM mats aswell which stand out nicely with my new footwell lighting. Ill get some more pics up when its all fitted

Comments welcome :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers people. Welll it was clean until someone keyed it right down the side...AGAIN! Its not too bad tho cos it just made me think if im getting it sprayed anyway, i might aswell buy some mugen goodies and get them sprayed and fitted at the same time. :p

Girlfriend isnt too happy with the state of my front room at the min :p

All my stuff ready to go on after i come back after my holidays :lol:

Mugenbits.jpg

car072.jpg

car074.jpg

Looks good up to date bud, should look even better when you've got some more of the goodies fitted. Especially as it's the best colour:p

Been to work all day so had to get my cousin to pick the car up 2day. Anyway here is a few quick shots iv just got now on my phone. i will get better ones when it is light :twisted: Hope you like it as much as i do :lol:

coments welcome

mugen009.jpg

mugen008.jpg

mugen002.jpg

mugen001.jpg

mugen003.jpg

mugen004.jpg

Back