• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MUGEN front bumper lip....

So after a lot of thought, I'm deciding to delve in on a Mugen lip.
after getting a price of paint which was surprisingly cheaper than I originally thought I've bin shopping around and found a Mugen fibreglass lip for 90 quid on eBay.
does anyone have any recommendations where to buy one and is the one one eBay ok to use?
and also are they difficult to fit, I have a 02 ep3.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 48
So stay away from the fibreglass ones.
will have a look at a real one hopefully find one second hand...

Where's best to buy one?

Last edited by a moderator:
So stay away from the fibreglass ones.
will have a look at a real one hopefully find one second hand...

Where's best to buy one?
I think Mugen have discontinued bodyparts for the EP3. Try Injection Imports, they might be able to help you. Or TDI North or Mugen dealers

Knight racer stuff has been pretty shoddy of late. There have been loads of people complaining. Try Kinzuru Kits, EPRacing or Fibreworx. They all do good quality stuff that's UK made.

Yes mate it's not original but would be to expensive and that's even if I can find one.

cheers nya for the heads up. I did actually look at fibreworx, also epracing is round corner from me so may nip down and look at one. :lol:

That's okay dude. It can be hard justifying the price of genuine parts sometimes. Mugen stuff is becoming harder to get now as the market is flooded with replica stuff. If you do go genuine, you'll probably find it will cost a small fortune. If you go for one of the better replicas, it will fit better and easier, and you'll have less fiddling to do to get it to fit right.
A few friends of mine have used Fibreworx stuff and they rate it highly.
Another friend is sponsored by Kinzuru for his R33 Drift Car so I've seen the kits in the flesh. The quality of the product is top notch and they fitment is perfect first time. They do cost a bit more, but it's worth it for less grief.

Awesome!
Like the look of the fibreworx one, not bad price either tbh.
At a guess would of thought getting it painted wouldn't cost me to much, 60quid maybe?
id love a original Mugen one but not the price and also if I damaged it I'd lose the plot lol...

Back