• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen front splitter which one?

Which Mugen splitter looks better for an EP3

• Total voters
wasn't sure if J@T was asking if i was mad because i wanted him to speak to mugen and get them to do something :lol: or if it was because i said the pre-facelift splitter looks so much better then the facelift so thought i'd ask to see if people agree with me or not

anyways which style do people prefer

Pre Facelift Splitter
71110-XK2-K0S0.jpg

Facelift Splitter
71110-XK2B-K0S0.jpg

Hard one this ? do like both voted Pre Facelift, but if you have Face lift car then cheaper to fit Face lift Splitter ?

Hard one this ? do like both voted Pre Facelift, but if you have Face lift car then cheaper to fit Face lift Splitter ?

tempted to get an ebay mugen rep which is for the facelift but looks similar to the pre-facelift design

I voted facelift as I think it has cleaner lines, but thats just me :) How much are the genuine facelift jobbies?

They both look good for the face that they were designed for, I wouldn't want to swap unless it was the whole front end. But just as a splitter I think the FL one is better as it fits in nicer as a whole.

Facelift for me, only if you have a FL though.

I like the way the grill is one piece with the bumper.

i have a facelift n think the pre face is miles better looking,i want one, how would i go about putting a pre facelift on a fl? would i have to change the front bumper and wheel arch liners?

Back