• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Kitted UKDM EP3 Champ White

waay over priced, but how do you know it is UKDM? Or am I missing something? Looks JDM to me.

I pressumed it was UKDM as it didnt state otherwise, but looking through the site alot of teh cars on there must have been imports so it may well be JDM

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, however if it is a UK made to look like JDM (they do it a lot in the US) they have gone to a lot of effort, for example fitting the retracting 'leccy mirrors is a bit of a pain, I am thinking that is a mugen kitted JDM car, in which case though for an '02 i still think it is a tad overpriced, it is a very nice car indeed, and far from 'mutton' as the young Jermal put it. :D

He can call mine that if he wants when it comes back from the spray shop at the end of July ;) :D

I really want a white one without the Raping on insurance for JDM maywell consider getting one then going for a respray.

Did they not do a U.K one with the C-pack?

I see, however if it is a UK made to look like JDM (they do it a lot in the US) they have gone to a lot of effort, for example fitting the retracting 'leccy mirrors is a bit of a pain, I am thinking that is a mugen kitted JDM car, in which case though for an '02 i still think it is a tad overpriced, it is a very nice car indeed, and far from 'mutton' as the young Jermal put it. :D

He can call mine that if he wants when it comes back from the spray shop at the end of July ;) :D
hammer.jpg
nerve.gif

You know it's all tongue in cheek...

Back