• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen MF10L

CJN

Are they hard to get hold of in the UK or are they imports only? curious..

Mugen wheels

i know they will be something like 1k+ tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think you could get em from GT Culture, Unit 8 or Newera. However even now Mugen are sorting a European base of operations based in the UK if the press release I got in work a few months back was anything to go by. Have not heard any more mind.

Err Carl.

Talk to livvy and paul the original wheel whores.

I belieeeeeeeeve they might have a set of these :smt047

I was looking at them, but i wont be needing 4 stud soon hopefully :(

Black S2000 wearing MF10's, breathing through ITB's and an Amuse system slung underneath, Ohlins under the arches and Scouse behind the wheel - oh yes, bring on that day!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Black S2000 wearing MF10's, breathing through ITB's and an Amuse system slung underneath, Ohlins under the arches and Scouse behind the wheel - oh yes, bring on that day!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kleenex?

:lol::lol::lol:

Brothers selling his s2000 for a mini at the moment :lol: :(

sjff_01_img0399.jpg

"You don't **** with a man's vehicle. It's against the rules." :twisted:

:D im seriously considering these wheels as i've just started a new job so i have more funds heading my way.

i shall PM you soon livvy. ;)

Back