• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Mugen RR FD2

Post your random thoughts here

tumblr_m2ulv9ZdJ31r4etbjo1_500.gif

FOAD, swap the bumper, sides and rear boot for normal instead of carbon and you're onto a winner.

As it is, it looks like Bobby George with the gold. Less is more

Re: Post your random thoughts here

FOAD, swap the bumper, sides and rear boot for normal instead of carbon and you're onto a winner.

Then its not the carbon edition!

Paint it. £1 - 1.5k on paint would see that looking good. Which is peanuts if you're stupid enough to pay the asking price in the first place imo.

Post your random thoughts here

It was aimed at the original modifier, not you. That thing is horrendous. Lexus style lights? Really?

Yep, seems authentic, has Japanese writing

honda-civic-type-r-S248526-6.jpg

What ****ing loony would buy this?!? I've said that same on Mark's BookFace. I'd rather hoon around in a GT-R no doubt about that.

What is going on with the FD2 OC now?

Posted at 1am this morning:

http://www.fd2-owners.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3326

Arch said:
Right then people's, were back up and running - for the next 29 days. :lol:

The domain registration had expired. Expired in Dec and wasn't set to auto renew, Mad probably got an email about it.... :roll: Anyway, I've paid the $14.99 to renew the domain as posted on Facebook.

Next thing is, the hosting fees are due in Feb. Its $9.99 per month, minimum 3 months at a time. It's probably cheaper if you buy years at a time, but it starts getting expensive.

So here's the deal. I'm not paying. :lol: I don't mind doing the admin, moderating etc. but when it starts costing me money to do this then it's :smt006 I'm afraid.

If you'd like the site to live on, then we have a couple of options:
1) someone takes on the whole thing and pays for it.
2) we all contribute equally towards the fees to keep the place alive.

If you're interested in either, please post in this thread and we can sort something out. :D

I always thought the Mugen RRs were boggo Milano Red?

R81.

Pop an email over to MugenEuro, they should be able to find out from Mugen Japan and saves you having to learn Japanese.

Back