• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Mugen RR for sale..

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=236818

chrisr111 said:
FOR SALE

Honda Civic Mugen RR

1 of 300 made worldwide

Still believed to be the only one in the UK

2900 miles

Exceptional condition

Dry use only

Full details of this very special car available on request to serious buyers only

£35,000

DSC_1404-1.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

DSC_2876-1.jpg

DSC_1386-1.jpg

DSC_1380.jpg

DSC_1420.jpg

DSC_1396-1.jpg

Civic_Mugen_Type_RR_043-1.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1255.jpg

Chris.

Apparently not the only one in the UK.
Also it's been bought & sold a couple of times now for the same amount.

thats so nice, no way is it worth £35,000 though. Think how nicer a normal FD2 you could have when bought for say £18k, thats £17k for mods.....!!!

I think there is a guy trying to sell his FD2 over on CTRO so he can buy this one.

Love it.

Or do I just love the colour and rims..

Na, I do love it.

£35k......I agree with Jord. I would do the same if I bought a Focus ST, make it just as good as the RS for cheaper.

If that is based in the North East, it hasn't been bought and sold often. Chris (off the S2ki forum) bought it ages and ages ago. He's a bit of a Honda fan-boy so it will be perfect.

I'm not a member on CTRO or I'd check.

If that is based in the North East, it hasn't been bought and sold often. Chris (off the S2ki forum) bought it ages and ages ago. He's a bit of a Honda fan-boy so it will be perfect.

I'm not a member on CTRO or I'd check.

Yeah that is the guy, he has a Mugen M20 too!

I don't know, but I know it's the one that was on Fifth Gear. He already owned the car when it was featured on there.

Not seen him in a while, but at the last count he was on to S2000 number 3, an Insight, a CRV, a UK Mugen CTR (or at least it was on order), and this, all at the same time.

He's had an NSX, EP3, DC2, FN2, and I think at one point he had a DC5, too.

Proper Honda nut, and a decent guy, too.

Is this the same car EVO etc drove?
If not it could be the other one knocking about ;)

thats so nice, no way is it worth £35,000 though. Think how nicer a normal FD2 you could have when bought for say £18k, thats £17k for mods.....!!!

I tend to have the same logic, but we cannot neglect the rarity factor.

lol i can think off a few examples where this isn't true, but i completely understand what you are saying. Shame they priced it so high.

lol i can think off a few examples where this isn't true, but i completely understand what you are saying. Shame they priced it so high.

As long as someone is willing to pay the specified price for whatever object (in this case a car) then rarity will play a part.

Back