• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen twin or spoon N1

Any benefits with the TI or just saving weight? Presume its a little more 'tinny' sounding as well....

Fujitsuobo RM01A Catback. Having had a think about it i'm gonna plump for toda headers with a mugen twin loop if its not going to be a problem with the jrsc. If it is then toda all the way. Just waiting to hear from tdi to see what they have to say on it.

Fujitsuobo RM01A Catback. Having had a think about it i'm gonna plump for toda headers with a mugen twin loop if its not going to be a problem with the jrsc. If it is then toda all the way. Just waiting to hear from tdi to see what they have to say on it.

B2UCE had an ep3 with a mugen twinloop and got a JRSC from tdi north fitted. during the dyno tune it was noticed the mugen twinloop to be restrictive so he changed to a BC catback and made 297bhp with it

Didn't someone get the twinloop only to discover that they needed something else too? Lottie was it?

Edit. My mistake it was the header that needed a JDM ARB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back