• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen'd Finally....prefacelift lip on facelift Cosmic

N77

mugen1.jpg

mugen2.jpg

mugen3.jpg

mugen4.jpg

mugen5.jpg

Took a bit of getting there but looking ok, grill not fitting 100% yet but thats me trying to be different :lol:

Carl

Nice 1 mate, looking good, did you take the KEIs off for Brands last week or something? :?

Chief said:
Nice 1 mate, looking good, did you take the KEIs off for Brands last week or something? :?

Yeah just not had chance to pop the back on, will be cleaned tomorrow and put on ready for the trip :D

Carl

Fire_2 said:
look kewl, paint match is well

fake mugen lip? how much was the paint?

Yeah not bad considering all I gave him was the bumper, lip and grill to spray :lol: and the bumper was black.

Oh course, an excellent Knight Racer replica, paid £120 for bumper, lip and grill to be sprayed

Carl

moNoKnoT said:
Looks good mate, so is that the pre-facelift bumper with mugen lip then?

- Kevin.

Yeah pre-facelift bumper and lip, facelift grill which is the reason its not sitting flush at the min :( all will be sorted jut not in time for JAE, looks ok still but not happy 100% with it just yet

Carl

I think the Mugen lip looks odd on cars with otherwise standard bodywork and wheels. A mugen wing and a set of lighweight 18's gives mugen lip'd cars better proportions IMO.

Told ya would look ok, still think would have looked better with the old Carbon bonnet back on but does look good.

Carl let me know who sprayed it for ya m8 I need my front bumper grill and bonnet painting desprately as they look like they been shot with a shotgun, gave it a good clean yesterday and its a lot lot worse than I guessed.

I really need to stop driving so close to the back of people

CTR_Paul said:
I think the Mugen lip looks odd on cars with otherwise standard bodywork and wheels. A mugen wing and a set of lighweight 18's gives mugen lip'd cars better proportions IMO.

My wheels will be back on tonight, not 18s though but I don't like the ride with 18s.

I was going to get a spoiler but they have none in stock :(

Carl

Back