• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Must have accessories?

Think it looks horrid, myself.

Would much prefer a weighted skunk2 gunmetal grey jobbie. Don't mean to hijack but does anyone know if the fitment is your standard honda screw on jobbie with retaining nut? Would be nice to get another skunk2 knob

The beanie I have on my gear shift selecting instrument has been the best thing I've ever bought for a car.....

First time out this morning in the ice, h Christ....Was like playing curling.....

Agreed that’s a how much!!!

It’s ¥19,980 from the catalogue which works out to be around £136 at today’s rates.

Think it looks horrid, myself.

Would much prefer a weighted skunk2 gunmetal grey jobbie. Don't mean to hijack but does anyone know if the fitment is your standard honda screw on jobbie with retaining nut? Would be nice to get another skunk2 knob

I’ll be fitting my seeker one back on soon ..

Footwell lighting is a must for me , I’ve also bought the wind deflectors, but they’re still in the box.

Black modulo nuts also need to be fitted in replacement of the silver wheel nuts.

I want an intake for the FK8 to be released! Never known a delay this long, wonder if the rumours of struggling with clean air around the MAF is true?

Injen have one out.

The FK2 wait was horrendous, was probably over a year for panel filters to appear

Thanks for that - hadn't seen that injen had released. All the noise seemed to be around Mishimoto/eventuri

Wow great read thanks for sharing

I'd have one in a heartbeat if I wasn't such a pu55y over warranty worries!!!!!

Back