• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 03 TypeR

Hey guys, am new to this site and thought i'd share some pics of my pride and joy! Unfortunately she's completely standard as i can't afford to mod it yet :(

I'm wanting a gruppe m, buddy club spec III exhaust and uprated brakes...a guy can wish can't he?

Feel free to tell me what you think of the pics

Attachments

• car 014.JPG
    car 014.JPG
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 79
  • car 015.JPG
    car 015.JPG
    987.3 KB · Views: 60
  • car 016.JPG
    car 016.JPG
    996.5 KB · Views: 47
Welcome & nice looking car.

Have to be honest though, not a fan of the large sticker.

Gruppe M is a must!

Could it be? :eek: The return of The Colin Mobile??? :eek:

Don't think so though. Last time I saw that monstrosity he'd added an extra rear wing :lol: and painted the inside of the rear light clusters with some kind of Humbrol model enamel.

sounds interesting got any pics?

and as for the car above looks tidy . take the sticker off though

It's too "in your face" mate, in my opinion of course. However if you like it then keep it that way.
QFT. One of the attractive qualities about the CTR is that it's quite an understated hot hatch in terms of "look at me" factor. You've rectified that though. :lol:

Welcome to the forum btw. :D

Im the same, but if you like 'THE STICKER' then ....why not !

Oh and welcome :p

Agree on the decals, looks like it should be parked on a dealers forecourt, apart from that nice car mate and nothing unfortunate about it being standard!

Just like the rest of the guys have said if YOU like the decals keep em!

Back