• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my 04 CTR

each to there own views on CPl and Guy, to me he seemed like a really good bloke, and he seems to no the ep3's really well so big thumbs up to him :D

No, your right mate, as long as your happy with the car.

We all have our own little groups that we stick too because WE rate them so highly and have had good experiances with them.

It's just our opinion and it's always right :p :lol: .

Did you actually read the first post? :idea:

haha wow, i'm really sorry, i remember reading it now.
i did read the 7 pages front to back though, and i have a terrible memory.

very nice car though, looks sweet

right time for a small update, havent really a massive amount,
but i have fitted another set of HID's ( fingers crossed this time )
new JL front and rear speakers, must say the are a massive improvment over the standard system, will get some new pictures up at the weekend

new JL front and rear speakers, must say the are a massive improvment over the standard system,

OEM speakers are pap, how easy was this to do?

I have tried but got scared off by the fact that you have to snap the clips to get the OEM ones out, what size speakers did you get then?

the speakers were really easy to change, i think i broke one clip when taking them out, if i remember there 5" fronts and 6" rears

The HIDs are virtual daylight there meant to be the best on the market??!!! set me back £140, but i think there well worth it

:D

I thought id add some updates as its been a while.

Ive fitted some new upper camber arms after this happened

25012010335.jpg

25012010334.jpg

so more £££ later ive bought a set of buddy club arms
03022010347.jpg
03022010350.jpg

Attachments

• 25012010336.jpg
    25012010336.jpg
    963.7 KB · Views: 12
Right its been along time since ive been on here,

Sad to say the CTR has moved on (time to move on)

She ended up 246bhp N/A and looked like this

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

I'm now to be found in the Land of the Germans with this...

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

had it since the 28th dec this year, so far its been fitted with coilys 75mm front 100mm rear AMD cold air feed + Filter, Miltek cat-back Poineer avh-3200bt & Neusouth boost gauge and steering coloum mount

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

Let me know what you think :getcoat:

Interesting move. Most of the VW peeps I speak to don't get Hondas and subsequently and consistently go on about torque and turbos and they generally dislike all things VTEC.

I quite like the Mk V, its only problem in my eyes is that it's not a Honda. :lol:

Interesting move. Most of the VW peeps I speak to don't get Hondas and subsequently and consistently go on about torque and turbos and they generally dislike all things VTEC.

I quite like the Mk V, its only problem in my eyes is that it's not a Honda. :lol:

I've always been a dub man tbh, but i just had to have a CTR and may even go for a NSX next, and me well i was always in VTEC and loved it, it was just time for something diffrent,
theres not alot of Modified MkV round my way and i dont like to follow the crowd :D

What power is she running? How did you find the transition?

the car is std at the min apart from filter and exhaust so maybe 5bhp more than std if im lucky, i'm aiming for 300 bhp before summers up though.

I do miss the fun of my CTR but the golf is more subtle which can be just as much fun!!

Back